Must add to cart to see price.
55LA7400
240Hz 1080p 3D

Member Summary

55LA7400
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know who will price match this online? I don't have a location close to me. Amazon doesn't list microcenter as one of the places they pricematch.

Seems like a really solid deal...thanks!

dream22 said:   Anyone know who will price match this online? I don't have a location close to me. Amazon doesn't list microcenter as one of the places they pricematch.
Micro Center is not a big chain so I doubt other retailers will have them listed for price match.

I've only been able to price match Micro Center with a Best Buy store that was like 10 miles away from MC. (I wanted the BB points)

Now that 4k resolution is out I bet you will see many sales for 1080p TVs (Especially for large ones)

posted: Jan. 30, 2012 @ 11:25a
It would be nice to know what prompted the person to give "red". Doesn't the product work, is the seller not reputable, is this not a good deal????

ACandJVR said:   posted: Jan. 30, 2012 @ 11:25a
It would be nice to know what prompted the person to give "red". Doesn't the product work, is the seller not reputable, is this not a good deal????

Micro Center is not an authorized LG retailer but this is a fantastic deal for this TV. LG does support warranty even if it's not from an authorized retailer if you have your receipt, at least this is what they told me when I contacted them about it.

Showing $1399 right now when I put it in the cart (using local pickup at the store in St. Louis).

Is this deal still available. I do see it went up already.

$1259 in Virginia.

I just got in Dallas Texas for $899.00 + Tax.

That was an exact quote posted in another string by a person who left a red.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014