• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more
Disclaimer
credit techbargains

Newegg has this combo for $329.99 after 2 $25 MIR  (rebate limit is 2, so remember to complete it to ensure the $50 total)

TWO EVGA Geforce GTX660 2GB Video Cards + 8GB RAM + Batman Arkham City  
EVGA GeForce GTX 660 2GB SLI Enabled + Sniper 8GB MEM SuperCombo

2x EVGA 02G-P4-2660-KR GeForce GTX 660 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR

TWO EVGA 02G-P4-2660-KR Geforce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 HDCP PCI-E 3.0 Video Card
G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop Memory
TWO Copies of Batman: Arkham Origins Game Coupon

Thank you for reading

update: credit to manwdaplan for the updated price

Member Summary

evga
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The price dropped today

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=C...

Now its $329.99 after rebate. You can get 15 to 20 for the batman codes on eBay, This is looking pretty good, I am thinking about doing it.

thank you! OP has been updated

The new AMD Radeon r9 cards are supposed to be out in a few days. I'm expecting some drastic price drops in the current Radeons. It might be worth waiting a few days to see what happens.

harlock001 said:   The new AMD Radeon r9 cards are supposed to be out in a few days. I'm expecting some drastic price drops in the current Radeons. It might be worth waiting a few days to see what happens.
  This is exactly what I have been waiting on, but I will say after extensive research:  The 280X is literally the 7970 chipset.  So, I'm not sure how much that will affect the price.  Time will tell.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014