• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-42-in-high-speed-sweeper/p-071242... $245.99ac Reg. $369.99, sale $279.99. Extra 5% discount when added to cart. Use code FALL20 for $20 off Lawn & Garden + bonus CRAFTSMAN DAYS MEMBERS (SYWR) get $30 in points with purchase

Craftsman 42 In. High Speed Sweeper
Sears Item# 07124222000 | Model# 24222
22 cu. ft. capacity
Universal - works with all brand of riding lawn mowers

Built to last, the Craftsman 42 in High Speed Sweeper keeps your yard looking immaculate season after season
Easily pick up grass clippings, leaves, lawn debris, even pine needles
12 in. reinforced brushes whisk material into the bag - 20% larger than other brands
Craftsman Exclusive - 8.5:1 brush to wheel ratio - 70% more brush revolution versus other brands, faster turning brushes = more sweeping action
Giant 22 cu. ft. hamper capacity (18 bushel capacity)
Large wheels with diamond tread provide maximum traction when towing
Clear coated hardware resists rust
Weight: 91 lbs.
Color: Red/Black
Warranty: 1 year limited
Some assembly required
Made in USA

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman 42" Sweeper Lawn Tractor Attachment
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not to thread crap, but Menards also has one on sale this week (until 10/13) for $169.
http://www.menards.com/main/outdoors/garden-landscaping-tools/wh...

why not thread crap if you can get one for $100 less?

I compared it to HD & Lowes. Never heard of Menards since it's not around here. Thread crap accepted LOL I don't take it personal

Well, thanks! It's actually $215 (if you back out the $30 Sear cash) versus $170, so $45 if you're going to spend the Sears cash anyway. The Craftsman one looks nice, probably has a better warranty (1 year) and is made in the USA (something made in the US?!?), so it still is worth considering. I couldn't find where the Menards one is made nor the warranty information, but hey, you could save a few bucks.

Menards is mostly in the Midwest. I don't usually shop HD or Lowes. Menards is based out of Wisconsin and typically has the best price so I frequent them

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014