• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

boo (35.37kB)
Disclaimer
Monsters University Fraternities and Sororities    (Mike & Sulley are full price) $4.00 each (DEAD).
update 10/12/13 - Now priced at $6.00; code BONUS40 for additional 40% off is working again. Free shipping w/ $75 code SHIPMAGIC

EDIT. FREE SHIP IS DEAD Use code FREESHIP

EDIT. earlier they were $2.40 but the extra 40% off no longer applies
Use code BONUS40 for additional 40% off (credit to brooke789) 

Disney Store
Need a Disney Store coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
checkout...then add promo

NightWatcher (Oct. 11, 2013 @ 9:53p) |

In your shopping cart

gizmo (Oct. 12, 2013 @ 8:44a) |

Nighwatcher, make sure you typing all CAPS for BONUS40. But once again, no more free shipping. Only w/ $75 purchase use ... (more)

gizmo (Oct. 12, 2013 @ 8:51a) |

Code BONUS40 no longer stacking!

Several of these have an additional 40% off with code BONUS40.  It stacks with free shipping making them $2.40 each!

brooke789 said:   Several of these have an additional 40% off with code BONUS40.  It stacks with free shipping making them $2.40 each!

I just checked it works on all of them (except Mike & Sulley which aren't on sale). I did look for codes to stack and couldn't find any, nice find!

Excellent deal. Picked up a few for Christmas presents.  Thanks OP.

That word beanies makes me feel sick inside for some reason. Most be all the beanie hunting from the 90's lol

Big Thank You. Needed a gift for baby girl last min but no time to shop. this is perfect!

Can't add anything to my shopping bag.

alconnell said:   Can't add anything to my shopping bag.

? I just tried and it's working. Are you getting an error message?

Awesome, thanks OP! 2 for the kids!

Bought (4) for $10.65 w/free shipping & tax.

Not bad!

Thank you! This is great for a Halloween present for niece and nephew not in the area.

thanks, got a couple for a surprise present for the kiddos!

I decided against the Monsters dolls, but there are a lot of other great products eligible for the 40% off!

In for 5! Thanks OP!

actually think this is perfect with the new Monsters University Movie theme for gifts

Green for OP!

Bonus40 not working for me

Bonus40 not working for me either, looks like its been disabled, even though website said it wouldn't expire until October 14

Won't work for me....I get a message that BONUS40 is not a valid code. 

Same here. I had everything in my cart. I was able to add both coupons. I go to check out & the 40% off coupon disappeared. It says the coupon isn't valid.

music101 said:   Same here. I had everything in my cart. I was able to add both coupons. I go to check out & the 40% off coupon disappeared. It says the coupon isn't valid.

It takes 20 minutes for the order to show up on their customer service panel when calling the 800-328-3268 number but, surprisingly, there was no wait on hold....
Cancellation was simple, I hope the earlier orders go through.

Me either, seems to be dead.

Now $4.00 shipped, which is still good. Extra 40% off code is DEAD.

In for Art, for myself. And I'm 23 lol.

Thanks

Now $6.00, BONUS40 works again, but FREESHIP does not...bummer.

Ooh Art!!! I wanna touch him!

bonus40 doesn't work for me would love to get these for my kids

I can't find where to put in a code, unless it's after you enter payment info. I stopped there.

checkout...then add promo

here (61.71kB)
Disclaimer
Rob9874 said:   I can't find where to put in a code, unless it's after you enter payment info. I stopped there.

In your shopping cart

Nighwatcher, make sure you typing all CAPS for BONUS40. But once again, no more free shipping. Only w/ $75 purchase use code SHIPMAGIC.
Link to Monsters + Toys that you can apply 40% off

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014