• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I'll be honest. I only looked at this product because I saw a $100 coupon, and my curiosity got the better of me.

Even after the $100 coupon, I'm not spending >$100 on Car Wax, no matter how "Natura" it is. That said, it still might be a deal for some... So I'm posting it.

From $119.33 (with mom) to $160.45 (with regular S&S).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0043A5B5M/

Selling on fleabay for $275. Yikes!

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

car wax
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

and then I clicked on this
Wax
and you can subscribe and save and get it monthly! You gotta be a special kind of rich for this I assume.

For that price, it should apply itself.

kevins7189 said:   and then I clicked on this
Wax 
and you can subscribe and save and get it monthly! You gotta be a special kind of rich for this I assume.

Maybe it comes with the services of the model in the 4th picture....

My butler says that this is a quality wax. What's a coupon?

There are more expensive waxes than this. But it's really just about status. Detailers that have to polish up Bentleys and Ferraris need to have a product that is pricey for their clients.

I've done a lot of detailing for my own cars and I really like Chemical Guys products. I actually stop by their shop here in Inglewood once in a while. If you get an honest conversation going with one of their staff you'll know that their 5050 wax is just as good and at a fraction of the price. One of my friends details and uses the fancy paste wax they sell in the machined aluminum jar, it was about $1000 and said it's nothing special but the jar is cool as heck.

With wax and detailing, it's about the prep involved more than the chemicals. But I don't use any of the Meguairs or stuff you can buy at Pepboys. At the minimum you should clay, seal, then put a layer of wax on.

That said this is a very low price for ezyme...

If you own a car worth putting this wax on, I doubt you shop the Hot Deals forum (though just maybe you visit the Finance forum frequently). Seriously, with all the options out there, investing $60-100 in a complete setup (polish, wax, finishing spray) of the likes of Zaino, Collinite, or Pinnacle is already "high end" for the 1%'ers.

Badfishlbc said:   There are more expensive waxes than this. But it's really just about status. Detailers that have to polish up Bentleys and Ferraris need to have a product that is pricey for their clients.

I've done a lot of detailing for my own cars and I really like Chemical Guys products. I actually stop by their shop here in Inglewood once in a while. If you get an honest conversation going with one of their staff you'll know that their 5050 wax is just as good and at a fraction of the price. One of my friends details and uses the fancy paste wax they sell in the machined aluminum jar, it was about $1000 and said it's nothing special but the jar is cool as heck.

With wax and detailing, it's about the prep involved more than the chemicals. But I don't use any of the Meguairs or stuff you can buy at Pepboys. At the minimum you should clay, seal, then put a layer of wax on.

That said this is a very low price for ezyme...

Only $849 on the Chemical Guys website..

http://www.chemicalguys.com/CAR_WAX_PASTE_PROJECT_J97_ULTIMATE_W...

Spinefan said:   For that price, it should apply itself.
  Then buff itself off....

The only way this is a great deal is if it is body wax!!!!

Can this also be used to polish my monocle?

It turns your car into a flying unicorn

Chemical guys is hit and miss. They have a few gems but mostly mediocre products for high prices.

Meguiar's is a much larger company has has a way larger R&D budget so I mostly trust their stuff, for usually less than half the price of Chemical Guys stuff.

Gonna try this out on the ///M3. Thanks!

Instructions were not clear, now I have wax all over the keyboard.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014