Free digital PC games Civ 5 or Mafia II

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
All you have to do is vote for their golden joystick awards†here.† †And then claim your game†here†.

Unfortunately the site is getting slammed right now, and it's taking forever to vote, but I'm slowly getting through it. †I'm assuming you will need a free Greenmangaming account and that these games will be through steam.

Member Summary

games (5.33kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I voted but no email. did any one else get the email?

CheeseBalls (Oct. 11, 2013 @ 4:22p) |

I got mine finally. huzzah!

afaiktoit (Oct. 11, 2013 @ 11:16p) |

"Looks like you havenít voted yet." wasted my time

Looks like they're using Diebold e-voting, and you don't vote ... (more)

shiningsun (Oct. 12, 2013 @ 12:13a) |

dead link?

It works, the site is getting slammed.

click --- error --- backspace --- click ....

I didn't have to try more than once, but I did have to wait about 2 minutes for the page to load. I'm not sure if this is the norm or not right now.

Shows you're not the only one excited for a free game.

Both great games

I went through voting and filled out the GMG form, twice, and haven't received an email in over an hour. Anyone get the verification email yet?

I have. But when I go to confirm, I get message: looks like you haven't voted yet, vote now...

thehelios said:   I went through voting and filled out the GMG form, twice, and haven't received an email in over an hour. Anyone get the verification email yet?
† I got the email, but I can't submit my votes...

beatme said:   
thehelios said:   I went through voting and filled out the GMG form, twice, and haven't received an email in over an hour. Anyone get the verification email yet?
† I got the email, but I can't submit my votes...

††Same here , received email but cant finish the voting (log-in)†...

Nice heads up OP, TY

I voted twice ... and no email. Might have better success trying to get healthcare.

I got the email for the second link, votes aren't taking, site is getting pummeled,wait till later maybe, last time I was there it said the site was down check back later.

Anyone have any idea when the voting deadline is?† All I currently can get is this...

Temporarily UnavailableWelcome to the Golden Joysticks 2013.We're sorry that voting is currently not available. Please try again later!

We're sorry that voting is currently not available. Please try again later!

whodathunk that giving away something on the internet would cause your server to burst into flames?

Voting is still unavailable and continued†from yesterday .

stereo55 said:   Voting is still unavailable and continued†from yesterday .
† I was able to submit my vote this morning. †It had stored my choices from yesterday, so it just involved taking the last step.
I also got the thanks for voting email, but the gmg site still says that they don't see my vote. †Hopefully tomorrow it will work.

Registration on CVG is open again.

update: re-click email link next morning, got the code right away, thanks op

Xam said:   "Looks like you havenít voted yet." wasted my time
† Got the same. Says something about check back in 24 hrs.

I registered then voted. It keeps saying that I didn't vote.

I had the same problem yesterday. I waited overnight and now see "your game is on its way" when I click on the verification link. And sure enough, my key is sitting in my inbox. You need to check back in 24 hours.

Registered and voted at around 1 am last night, received the "Wait 24 hours for votes to be registered" email" immediately after. Today, received the game key this morning at 9 am. Thanks OP!

Murrow said:   I had the same problem yesterday. I waited overnight and now see "your game is on its way" when I click on the verification link. And sure enough, my key is sitting in my inbox. You need to check back in 24 hours.
† Yup, it appears that you have to click the verification link (again).† After doing that, my key was sent in less than 1 minute.

Thanks OP got the verification to work this morning!

Must be same system that counted the Gore votes, they will all be counted im sure.

Thank You!

Yeh , had to "re-activate" †the first†verification email sent†from yesterday††, †and now we are good to go (license code send in another email)††!

Thx OP for the game†and others for the heads up on activation .

harlock001 said:   Anyone have any idea when the voting deadline is?† All I currently can get is this...

Temporarily UnavailableWelcome to the Golden Joysticks 2013.We're sorry that voting is currently not available. Please try again later!

Voting closes 20th October 2013. The promotional site is open for participants to claim their free game from Monday 7th October to Friday 25th October 2013 at 11.59 GMT.

I just voted without trouble except for an internal server error but I just had to reload. Got the email right away, but it also looks like you have to wait till you get the code:

"Thank you for your interest, however, in order to take advantage of this free game offer you need to go and vote for your favourite games in the Golden Joystick 2013 Awards. Once youíve done this, then youíll be able to redeem, and activate, your free game (please allow a minimum of 24 hours from when you register your votes). Donít worry though, your name is on the list!"

UPDATE: the email worked this morning and I got my key. You will get the "Ooops! you haven't voted yet" [or whatever it says] message until it processes. Just wait a day and try the email again - you don't need to re-vote.

Thanks, OP!†

I voted but no email. did any one else get the email?

I got mine finally. huzzah!

Looks like they're using Diebold e-voting, and you don't vote correctly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014