• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save 40% on these remarkable Belgian chocolates. There are dark assortments, assorted chocolate assortments plus their signature Gianduja Praline.
dark chocolate
general assortment
Gianduja (hazelnut and almond praline)

The quality of chocolate and fillings is amazing - smooth, buttery, rich, decadent. 

Member Summary

leonidas
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why does it cost 13 dollars to ship? Are they in another country?

These are some of the best chocolates I have ever heard.. Warning, you will get addicted.

Having said that, these are authentic Belgian chocolates and are shipped from Belgium. Hence the high shipping cost.

scoobychu said:   Why does it cost 13 dollars to ship? Are they in another country?
  I think they are shipped from NY, but are expedited due to perishable nature of the product. In some areas and in warmer months, they are shipped packed in dry ice.
Original Leonidas is in Belgium, but they have shops worldwide.

save4rd said:   These are some of the best chocolates I have ever heard.. Warning, you will get addicted.

Having said that, these are authentic Belgian chocolates and are shipped from Belgium. Hence the high shipping cost.

They are so good, they make noise?

Shipping is $4 for every extra box, so that might make it a bit more palatable

Also available with more assortments at the same price from:
http://www.leonidas-chocolate.com/

I get these at least once a year for my wife, they are very very good.
I usually only have like 1, but they are awesome.

Time to try these. I'll have my daughter pick some up in NYC. No shipping!

Nice, thank you OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014