• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
After reading this post  , I browsed through 40+ pages of Radio Shack clearance items;I grabbed the ones that seemed unique and a nice discount (I compared to Amazon prices currently) and put together this list.  All of them are B&M deals, and there may be other deals in the long list (Apple products, phone cases, etc) that I had no interest in. For my zip code, about 60% were showing ‘In stock’ at my local store but of course your mileage may vary, depending on where you’re located. 
Grundig G2 Reporter Radio Model: NG2B AM/FM/SW for $39.98http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13084827   

Jakks Pacific® SpyNet™ Ultra Night-Vision Device - $11.98http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17205326   
Celestron® Up Close G2 16x32 Roof Binoculars Model: 71235 - $8.98 ($22+ at Amazon)http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17090566   
Samsung® HM1200 Bluetooth® Headset for $4.18http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17038396   
Enercell® Battery Organizer with Tester - Model: 997 for $2.98http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16120626   
Canon® PowerShot™ SX150 IS 14.1MP Digital Camera (Black) for $29.98 ( I wish this one was in stock for me!) http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12854221  

Targus® Brilliance Laptop Backpack - Model: TSB21901US for $5.98http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12827404   
Toshiba® 24SL410U 24" LED-LCD HDTV - Model: 24SL410U – for $79.98http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12353400  
RadioShack® Optical to Coaxial Digital Audio Converter - Model: 15-059 – for $2.48http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12195987 
Duracell® CopperTop® "C" Alkaline Batteries (2-Pack) - $1.18http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3795754   
12-Ft. Shielded Cable, RCA Plug to Tinned Wires - Model: 42-2372 - $1.49http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103849 
 If you want to browse the entire list, it begins here:http://www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4107045   Good luck, and hope I helped someone….!     

RadioShack
Need a RadioShack coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Radio Shack Clearance - Condensed list of good deals
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I ended up trying to track down the GE 14mp digital camera - I handed the cashier a shot of it being 'in stock' at their... (more)

Logan71 (Oct. 13, 2013 @ 8:32p) |

Or Veterans card

brotherhpj (Oct. 13, 2013 @ 10:35p) |

You should have asked them to bring the whole box out. You never know!

aarzi (Oct. 13, 2013 @ 11:05p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Too late, I'm afraid. Radio Shack stores just got their new floor planners for the Xmas season the other day and were told to ship back pretty much anything that isn't on them (meaning the remaining clearance items). There may be some stragglers in isolated stores that dragged their feet, missed an item, or just didn't bother to send back small items, but most of it is gone. The online store stock checker is not accurate as it takes a day or two to update.

Too bad; there were some great deals.

I just sent my wife on a wild goose chase to Radio Shack for some clearance Klipsch ear buds. The manager at the store told her not to trust the inventory system online. He stated it usually shows clearance items as in stock so they can up-sell customers. I was upset I didn't get my ear buds but that kind of honesty from a retail employee is refreshing. So instead of calling it a loss, I'd say it was a wash. I'm in Michigan, BTW. Your Radio Shack manager experience may vary. I'll also note, after giving this info to my wife he didn't try to sell her anything. That Canon camera shows in stock at the same store. And I'll bet money they're fresh out.

Tequila477 said:   I just sent my wife on a wild goose chase to Radio Shack for some clearance Klipsch ear buds. The manager at the store told her not to trust the inventory system online. He stated it usually shows clearance items as in stock so they can up-sell customers. I was upset I didn't get my ear buds but that kind of honesty from a retail employee is refreshing. So instead of calling it a loss, I'd say it was a wash. I'm in Michigan, BTW. Your Radio Shack manager experience may vary. I'll also note, after giving this info to my wife he didn't try to sell her anything. That Canon camera shows in stock at the same store. And I'll bet money they're fresh out.

Their inventory isn't real time.  I don't think it updates until after midnight.  On the page where it shows stock at a local store, it will say "as of mm/dd/yy", and it's usually the previous day.

I don't think their online inventory system has ever been realtime, but it used to at least provide the quantity in stock. If it showed 1 or 2, you knew the chances were slim for a hot item versus 3+ where it might be worth a visit to find out. Now, it's just yes or no, and often not worth the trip unless you lived just down the block.

KuoH

sportsfan64 said:   Their inventory isn't real time.

Tequila477 said:   I just sent my wife on a wild goose chase to Radio Shack for some clearance Klipsch ear buds. The manager at the store told her not to trust the inventory system online. He stated it usually shows clearance items as in stock so they can up-sell customers. I was upset I didn't get my ear buds but that kind of honesty from a retail employee is refreshing. So instead of calling it a loss, I'd say it was a wash. I'm in Michigan, BTW. Your Radio Shack manager experience may vary. I'll also note, after giving this info to my wife he didn't try to sell her anything. That Canon camera shows in stock at the same store. And I'll bet money they're fresh out.

Take into account that the online inventory includes display models and defective returns.  I live in MI as well and have found some good clearance deals over the last month and have talked to several employees and managers at different stores around Detroit.  The good deals are drying up.

I was there today and picked up a bunch of clearance tv cable with hdmi wall plates for 4.99. They also had a digital picture frame for 12, a remote controlled toy for android for 7, and other various items. They are advertising an 80% off clearance event on their front door. I went in to buy the .58 banana plugs, and ended up spending $60! Ugh!

Thanks OP. I was able to grab a camera. I live MN.

Tequila477 said:   I just sent my wife on a wild goose chase to Radio Shack for some clearance Klipsch ear buds. The manager at the store told her not to trust the inventory system online. He stated it usually shows clearance items as in stock so they can up-sell customers. I was upset I didn't get my ear buds but that kind of honesty from a retail employee is refreshing.

Your wife's response should have been she's a mystery shopper from the corporate office and the employee is fired.

bd said:   Too late, I'm afraid. Radio Shack stores just got their new floor planners for the Xmas season the other day and were told to ship back pretty much anything that isn't on them (meaning the remaining clearance items). There may be some stragglers in isolated stores that dragged their feet, missed an item, or just didn't bother to send back small items, but most of it is gone. The online store stock checker is not accurate as it takes a day or two to update.

Too bad; there were some great deals.

Same here...When I went and asked for some Clearance Kit, a Lazy lady looked at my paper and said: "Today they shipped all items back..", I asked her to check inventory to see, if any other store has it, She did not even moved from where she was standing and answered, "All Store has shipped items today..." then I asked her, What RadioShack will do with all those items ? will they put it online inventory ? Her answer was: "Don't Know...May be..." While I was at store, I seen, on each rack there was paper for X'mas layout and a guy was setting up new inventory...

I went to my local store this morning, hoping to get the Toshiba TV which was listed as available on the website. Guess what... The guy said "we don't have it!". It seems like they are trying to get customers in their stores, lured by the sweet deals, and end up buying something else. I hate being tricked that way! Not going to their stores anymore!!! Actually I would like to see them going out of business..

You can always pick up the phone as ask them to check stock. I did, and they set aside a Toshiba TV for me to grab on my lunch break. $80 TV will be added to my Tailgating gear. BTW - the TV allegedly has terrible sound, but for $80 bucks you can't beat an LED 24" tv.

Darrone said:   You can always pick up the phone as ask them to check stock. I did, and they set aside a Toshiba TV for me to grab on my lunch break. $80 TV will be added to my Tailgating gear. BTW - the TV allegedly has terrible sound, but for $80 bucks you can't beat an LED 24" tv.
  Congrats on the Good deal. Can you let us know which store you call?  I might want to see if they have some of the other stuffs in stock.  

I've found that the online 'In-store availability' checker doesn't show all in-stock stores within a selected mile radius.
For example: I enter a zip and select '50 miles'. The in-stock store closest to the zip appears, but another in-stock store 13 miles away doesn't. (And vice versa.)

My local one had ONE left of the Toshiba tv, had them hold it....hopefully its still there when I go on my lunch break...

If you find a store that has a lot of merch, you might want to split into 2 purchases.   I made stops at 2 Radio Shacks yesterday in CT and received a $10 off $50 purchase coupon with my receipt both times.

Also, ask nicely for the clerk to check stock "in the back".  Several times they emerged from the stock room with an item that was not on the sales floor.

My store still had the stock shown on the in store search, got the Targus backpack, thanks OP.

got a Toshiba.

Thanks for the post!!!

Wound up filling my trunk with $5 auto/air 65W laptop adapters. Every store in my area had like five each. Have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but I could pull an Oprah on some flight to China and give one away to each laptop user.

Everybody gets a free charger! Everybody gets a free charger!

i went for a laptop which was listed 'in stock' for like 4 weeks straight.. got there and the lady said 'oh, yah i think that was damaged and we're going to send it back. So I said "Which one was it?" and she shrugged and walked away.

25 minute drive. Jackass! If they damaged a laptop, why don't they send it back.. instead they 'pretend' to have it in stock for 4 weeks?

Drouo said:   i went for a laptop which was listed 'in stock' for like 4 weeks straight.. got there and the lady said 'oh, yah i think that was damaged and we're going to send it back. So I said "Which one was it?" and she shrugged and walked away.

25 minute drive. Jackass! If they damaged a laptop, why don't they send it back.. instead they 'pretend' to have it in stock for 4 weeks?

They baited you in pretty well with their inventory baiter 

They kept the tv on hold for me and the store manager was very surprised and said he would've bought it if he would've known it was out back. The box was opened but the tv was never taken out of the box. Today is my lucky dayyyyy

dp

I'm glad that the little bit of effort put into this post helped a few locate deals; I was a little surprised that the TV was a popular as it has been. There was also a 32" TV in the clearance list, but I skipped on including it. For those that might be interested, here it is:

T0shiba® 32C120U 32" Class LCD HDTV - Price:$103.98

Link 

Nothing here in NYC Area. Guy at the store said there were none of the TV's anywhere in the district, which includes all the NY NJ CT area. The TV was a good deal, had good reviews and features as long as you did'nt need the built in speakers which are supposedly horrible. Radio Shack sucks, by the way. They will be out of business by this time next year.

I got the 24" Toshiba TV. Sound is fine. Great deal!

too bad.. I was about to browse for some deals...

I had a Stellar Day, went to two Radio Shacks and got some stuff
Scored;
Canon PowerShot SX150IS for $29
Samsung HM1700 for $4.50
Clarity Telephone amp for $7.50
Pocket Radio for $8.98
RadioShack® Amplified Outdoor HDTV Antenna $12
Plantronics® Marque M155 Bluetooth® Headset (Black) $24(returned it cause I scored the $5 one)

Picked up a Kill A Watt model P4400 for $4.99, which I believe is a good price.  Code 220-0129.

well I just got home with:

Canon SX150 $29 *free premium warranty display model
Altec Lansing wireless speaker $29 *free premium warranty display model
2 packs solar light batteries $2.48 each
wire wrap tool $3.48 ( why? dunno! )
nibbling tool $3.98 ( why? liked the name, no idea what I'll do w/ it!)
4 outlet smart surge $5.59

yippee

good deals 

i got a on sx150 yesterday, the sales rep was so surprised and told me that i was stealing from him . seems he dont know the price until he scanned and went so surprised.

Shopping is so much fun @ these wonderful prices.

ain't it tho?

Able to pick up Monster® MP HT 800G Home Theater PowerCenter (Model: MP HT 800G  | Catalog #: 61-028) for $20.98. Thanks OP!

Shady... the Shack near me has the Canon SX150 in stock but they won't sell it for $30.... they still want like $200.

Going to try for the SX150 later today, will see if I can get it for 29.50.

Very considerate. It can be hit and miss at Radio Shack. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to do this.

I managed to snag a Barnes and Noble Nook Color for $30.  Gift for my daughter!!

Skipping 7 Messages...
Logan71 said:   I ended up trying to track down the GE 14mp digital camera - I handed the cashier a shot of it being 'in stock' at their store and after some digging around in the back, they found it. One employee asked the other "Where's you find it?" - He replied "In that box of stuff we were supposed to send back a week or so ago" (Let that be encouragement for those still searching)

I was out the door for less than $13 for a camera with a 2.7" LCD on the back - I'm guessing it will be a nice birthday give for a 9yr old in a month.

You should have asked them to bring the whole box out. You never know!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014