• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rachel Ray 16 piece Dinnerware set - $29.99 after $20 Amazon GC with free shipping

Cheapest sets available are in orange, yellow and green for $49.99:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature....rcou    

Just follow these steps:

Complete these three easy steps to receive your $20 Amazon gift card with purchase:

Step 1: Click on the first left check box below to add the $20 Amazon gift card to your order for free.
Step 2: Click on the check box of the dinnerware set(s) you would like to purchase.
Step 3: Click "Add to Cart" to checkout, the promotion will be applied at checkout.

Free shipping on orders of $25 or more.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Rachel Ray GC
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice, i'd like to get them, but my kitchen cabinets ran out of room.

Is there a way to apply the gift card to the order of the dinnerware or do you have to pay the $49 & use the $20 card later?

Where does the 30% discount at Khol's come from?

victor1280 said:   Where does the 30% discount at Khol's come from?
  Wait a few days and find it here. In the meantime, read the thread about Kohls for newbies.

N41.

My favor would be Corelle. They are light weight, easy to clean, and look fantastic year after year.

So glad to see that you guys are enjoying this deal. I'm just glad that I was finally able to contribute something worthwhile to FW.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014