• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
OfficeMax 20% off total purchase coupon 10/13/2013 - 10/19/2013 (in-store and online, exclusions apply)

BRING IN THIS COUPON AND GET 20% off** from 10/13/2013 - 10/19/2013 LINK  

ONLINE COUPON CODE***: SAVE20

• Ink and toner
• Case and ream paper
• Office supplies
• Go Daddy® website bundles
• MiMedia cloud storage
• Tech services

TERMS per in-store coupon:

*Valid 10/13/13 thru 10/19/13 on the purchase of ink and toner, case and ream paper, office supplies, Go Daddy® website bundles, MiMedia cloud storage and tech services only. Excludes Epson and HP ink and toner and sale-priced services. Coupon valid on regular-, sale-, promotional- and/or clearance-priced items. Limit one per customer. Void if copied, sold, purchased, transferred, taxed or where prohibited. Cannot be combined with any other coupon, associate discount, OfficeMax® Customer Perks and/or Retail Connect pricing. Not valid on purchases of gift cards, general-use prepaid cards, phone cards, Virgin Mobile devices, U.S. postage stamps, shredding services, printing services, MaxAssurance®, OfficeMax Essentials Kits, furniture assembly or FedEx® shipping services. Not valid on prior purchases or for credit card payments. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. No cash or credit back. Cash value .001¢. © 2013 OMX, Inc.
**For online purchases, discount is not valid on OfficeMax.com specialty shops, affiliated third-party websites or business services purchases. Discount excludes shipping and handling fees (if applicable to the order).

TERMS per online:

Valid 10/13/13 thru 10/19/13. Valid in store and online. Limit one coupon per customer. Coupons are non-transferable. 20% discount applies to in-stock items only. Not applicable on special orders. No Rain Checks will be given for the 20% discount unless required by law. Cannot be combined with other offers/coupon codes, associate discount, OfficeMax® Customer Perks and/or Retail Connect(SM) pricing. No price adjustments from prior purchases will be made. Not valid on purchases of HP ink and toner, Epson® Ink and toner, printers, computers, monitors, shredders, televisions, projectors, fax machines, copiers, typewriters, cash registers, hard drives and gift cards. For in-store purchases only, coupon valid on the purchase of ink and toner, case and ream paper, office supplies, Go Daddy® website bundles, MiMedia cloud storage and tech services only. Coupon must be surrendered at the time of purchase. 20% discount applies to all regular-, sale-, promotional and clearance-priced items before taxes. Additional in-store exclusions: sale-priced services. Not valid on purchases of gift cards, general-use prepaid cards, phone cards, Virgin Mobile devices, U.S. postage stamps, shredding services, printing services, MaxAssurance®, OfficeMax Essentials Kits, furniture assembly or FedEx® shipping services. Not valid on prior purchases or for credit card payments. For online purchases only, offer is not valid for orders on OfficeMaxSolutions.com, Maxbuyer.OfficeMax.com, OfficeMaxCommercial.com, or Government.OfficeMax.com. Coupon does not include tax and shipping. Additional online exclusions: promotional priced and clearance furniture, software, label makers, tablets, tablet accessories, eReaders, eReader accessories, software, keyboards, mice, webcam, networking, USB drives, scanners, voice recorders, clearance items, iPad accessories, lens accessories, projector accessories, shredder supplies, typewriter supplies, appliances, printer docks, photo packs, digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, digital photo frames, headphones, home theater, digital voice recorders, unlocked phones, graphing calculators, GPS systems & accessories, video game consoles & accessories and audio & accessories, gaming keyboards & mice. Cash value .001¢ ©2013 OMX, Inc.

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

That reminds me, I need to burn some money at OfficeMax in the remaining months of this year to cash out on my building ink cartridge recycle credit. Any ideas on useful products or Free After Mail In Rebate items? If I let it go much longer, my kids are going to get office supplies for Christmas this year.

It didn't say anything about tablet. .

jschuman said:   That reminds me, I need to burn some money at OfficeMax in the remaining months of this year to cash out on my building ink cartridge recycle credit. Any ideas on useful products or Free After Mail In Rebate items? If I let it go much longer, my kids are going to get office supplies for Christmas this year.
OM does not participate in free after rebate offers so there are very few free after rebate opportunities.

I usually use bonus rewards items (100% back in rewards, 1 cent after rewards) to meet the recycling qualified purchase requirement. There have been no such offers the past couple of weeks. There are no in-store bonus rewards offers in the online version of the weekly flyer for the upcoming week (week of 10/13) and the online bonus rewards offers, if any, will not be known until early Sunday morning when the OfficeMax.com MaxPerks page updates.

Has this 20% off deal run before or might this be an inventory clearing precursor to the Office Depot takeover?

FWIW, i was looking at the upcoming local ad for OM and OD and saw that they have the same price for the brother hl-2240 laser printer that will be $59.99 next week. If a person wants to use the coupon on the printer, it'll be 20% off 59.99 = ~$48.

VivYip said:   FWIW, i was looking at the upcoming local ad for OM and OD and saw that they have the same price for the brother hl-2240 laser printer that will be $59.99 next week. If a person wants to use the coupon on the printer, it'll be 20% off 59.99 = ~$48.
  Coupon excludes printers. Please see fine print in the OP.

Buckmann said:   Has this 20% off deal run before or might this be an inventory clearing precursor to the Office Depot takeover?
Similar deals have been offered in the past.

I received a catalog this week that has coupons on a couple pages. 10 0ff 30 instore and 30 off 150 online. Look for them if you receive the catalog.

deleted

Need to buy software but this is not valid. Might be worth a perusal anyway. Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014