• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Power Wheels Hot Wheels Charcoal Jeep - Sam's Club
Disclaimer
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/pw-hw-charcoal-jeep/prod11680438.ip 

This is a good price on one of the smaller versions of a Hot Wheel. The larger ones run $300-500. 

Sams Club
See Sams Club promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Club Power Wheels Hot Wheels Charcoal Jeep
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Plus shipping, which is $20 for me.

Max weight 50 pounds. Larger ($200 ones at sam's) are 130 pound capacity

What is the life expectancy of these things?  I've got a Grandie coming up who might like one.

Walmårt reviews suggest the following:

• Was going for $77 when they were closing them out in January of this year.
  • Only the right-rear wheel turns, creating a traction nightmare for light children, makes it pull to the left, and making slopes and even light off-road nearly impossible.
  • Traction bands on tires are of questionable quality.

I bought two at WalMart this spring and I have to say they are pretty much worthless as they slip on the grass very easily and can get stuck by the smallest rock. If you plan on using this ONLY on concrete or the driveway it might be ok but I'd steer clear at this price... If they are left out in the slightest rain the stickers get ruined and look ugly now..I got mine at $50..Save for the bigger more powerful one..

I bought the bigger "jeep rubicon" 12V about 2yrs ago when Sears had them on sale for like $179 and after FW CashBack I ended up paying like $160. A neighbor has one of these 6V ones and our 12V one does circles around that one. Hands down worth getting one of the bigger 12V ones without question. I also liked getting the bigger one so our son had something to grow into instead of using the small one for a year or two, he can enjoy this one for 5+ years.

skidmark said:   What is the life expectancy of these things?  I've got a Grandie coming up who might like one.

Will be in a landfill within a week.

Nice price but these reviews are gonna keep me away.  Plus, the shipping really kills it.  Thanks to the OP for posting, though.

Being that it's a one seater, how could my son ever go out on an all day excursion with his little girlfriend next door? THAT was really the dealbreaker.

Food for thought: wonder if you could part this out and make a profit (eBay or Craigslist)? Battery, charger, wheels, etc. all fetch a decent price by themselves... but of course now that eBay takes nearly 20% of all sales, it's almost a moot point!

Great deal! Thanks guys!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.