• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Little Giant MegaLite Multi-purpose Ladder with Wheels
Disclaimer
Little Giant Megalite 17 foot Multipurpose ladder with wheels ( same as alta one) @ costco $139.99 B&M (149.99 online)Costco is running a special on their Little Giant Megalite 17foot ladder. I called Little Giant and asked them about this model since i couldn't find it anywhere and they said it is the same as the alta one( i think its the classic due to the wheels and weight rating), but rebadged as Megalite since the price discrepancy. This is a Costco only ladder. Folds into 24 different ladder settings.

B&M: $139.99
Online: $149.99

Features:
M17 Type 1A, 24 Ladders All In One Small Easy-to-Use Ladder System
Enjoy liftetime warranty through costco as well.
The Little Giant Ladder System™ is the strongest, safest, most versatile ladder system you can buy. 

The Little Giant MegaLite™ is not just one ladder. It actually converts to twenty-four ladders all in one small easy-to-use ladder. You’ll find hundreds of uses for the four different sized A-frame ladders, six staircase ladders, three ninety-degree ladders, seven extension ladders and two trestles for four sizes of time-saving scaffolding and it stores in just four and a half feet of space with the Little Giant MegaLite you’ll finally be able to do all those difficult jobs around your home, construction site or office that you just couldn’t do in the past . . . and with just one ladder! Just think of all you will accomplish with your Little Giant!

Imagine never again feeling nervous and uneasy at the top of a ladder. The Megalite is so strong and safe that you won’t need a second person to hold the ladder. You’ll never again have to maneuver those large, clumsy ladders through your home or work place. Using both sides of the ladder you will get twice as much done in half the time. 

Transport the Little Giant inside your car instead of ‘on’ your car. Get rid of those unsightly dangerous ladders that clutter up your garage or workplace with just one compact, do-it-all ladder system.

Features: 
Includes Tip-N-Glide™ wheels 
Meets or exceeds all of OSHA & ANSI standards 
Heavy-duty construction 
Slip-resistant rubber feet 
1.12" square rungs for better foot comfort and more stability 
Folds to a compact size for storage and portability 
Maximum capacity: 300 lbs. 
Extension Height: 9' - 15' 
Storage height: 4’ - 7” 
Step ladder height: 4' – 7’ 
Scaffold height 3' 
Weight: 31 lbs.

http://www.costco.com/Little-Giant%C2%AE-MegaLite%E2%84%A2-Multi-purpose-Ladder-with-Wheels.product.11681334.html 

Member Summary

Little Giant Megalite 17 foot Multipurpose ladder with wheels
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Height is listed as 15' and not 17'. Can anybody confirm this. I backed off since it was only 15. 22' would be ideal for me but 17 also is ok. I always had an eye for this. Once saw this for 99, but time was not on my side that time.

the total length extended is 15, they call it 17 as when u stand on the top run, the extra reach is 17. the 22 is the same, its really 19 or 20 with 2+feet as reach

I bought one, 15' for $139 in store...

Price good until 10/27/13

I bought this back in May for 179.99+tax at B&M. Time for a return/rebuy and get $40 back.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014