• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

KFC Go Cups - Travel With Your Food | KFC.com
Disclaimer
Linky  

$10 Buckets for 10 Pieces of chicken any way you want it.

LOUISVILLE, Ky., Oct 10, 2013 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- For the first time ever, KFC is offering $10 Weekend Buckets - 10 pieces of freshly prepared chicken for only $10. The limited-time-only offer kicks off on Saturday, Oct. 12 and is available every weekend through Nov. 24. Guests can choose from KFC's famous Original Recipe(R) chicken, Extra Crispy(TM), Kentucky Grilled Chicken(R) or even the brand's new Original Recipe(R) Boneless. And for families who have a hard time deciding on a favorite, they can mix and match any recipe for their $10 Weekends Buckets.

Member Summary

10 piece bucket on Saturdays and Sundays
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
RE:
Does this deal include white and dark pieces?

Your choice.....

yesidonoitall (Nov. 05, 2013 @ 8:54p) |

Reminder. . .this is the LAST weekend for this deal.

PsychoFan (Nov. 23, 2013 @ 3:47p) |

Correct!

Chick-fil-A is terrible.  I always got very thirsty after eating there.  I quit eating there long ago.

likethemcheap (Nov. 23, 2013 @ 3:58p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So good! Just got another reason to visit KFC today.

Says anyway you want it - so no extra charge for white meat only?

rsuaver said:   Says anyway you want it - so no extra charge for white meat only?
  I highly doubt it.  These specials are always dark meat.  But for an additional charge............

rsuaver said:   Says anyway you want it - so no extra charge for white meat only?
  I'm guessing they mean your choice of extra crispy, original recipe, and/or whatever other flavor they have

enter the ( ... i wont eat it ... its bad for you ... do you know whats in this ) food police in 5,4,3,2,1 ...

owenscott said:   enter the ( ... i wont eat it ... its bad for you ... do you know whats in this ) food police in 5,4,3,2,1 ...
I heard KFC's chicken isn't real chicken. Its actually living organisms that are grown by machines. The organisms only resemble chicken.

(ducks)

I kid, I kid

Just saw an ad during football time out.  It stated mixed.  Fine print is not on website (as linked above) but probably shown in store.

Why is $1 per piece of chicken such a good deal?

"Any way you want it."
All breasts please.

Kaadamson said:   Why is $1 per piece of chicken such a good deal?
because buying raw chicken, flour, spices, oil/shortening & fry them yourself ending up costing u a lot more $ and then ending up with your chicken don't taste as good. 

boneless?

Original, Crispy, Grilled.

KFC sounds great for lunch tomorrow...

POPEYES WAY BETTER
8 Pcs Mixed Chicken
Mild or Spicy
$6.99
Plus tax

KFC Way to greasy

garyreno said:   "Any way you want it."
All breasts please.

Isn't that always what we want?! 

linrick said:   
because buying raw chicken, flour, spices, oil/shortening & fry them yourself ending up costing u a lot more $ and then ending up with your chicken don't taste as good. 

$1 per piece of chicken is an excellent deal because my time is valuable.

Buying all of the stuff to make fried chicken takes time.  Some of us live in traffic-congested cities.  And have you seen the checkout lines at Wal-Mart lately?

Cooking fried chicken takes time.  And how many people do you know that can make fried chicken that tastes better than KFC?

Cleaning up the mess after making fried chicken takes time.  After a long work week, what do you want to do on the weekend?  Do you want to clean?  Or do you want to relax and watch football with friends and family?

Got a bucket for the Texas - ou game. Subbed extra wings for thighs. Drove 20 miles and when I got there the chicken was still too hot to eat.
pretty decent.
B

Bozo said:   
garyreno said:   "Any way you want it."
All breasts please.

Isn't that always what we want?! 

$1........all breasts?

gotta be a strip club joke in there somewhere

I just ask for 4 or 6 breasts and usually they only charge you a buck or two more.

Clown said:   KFC Way to greasy

Doesn't taste good if it's not greasy.

Clown said:   POPEYES WAY BETTER
8 Pcs Mixed Chicken
Mild or Spicy
$6.99
Plus tax

ours is 5 pcs mixed chicken for $8.99....

Is one dollar for 1 piece a good deal? Are you kidding?

Not a bad deal at all, assuming you don't get stuck with wings and drumsticks which is what they all try to do on the buckets now. (Not just KFC they all do it)

Do we must buy ten or can buy one for $1?

I talked them to pouring my drink into my hand for a $.10.

any smart entrepreneur who owns a fitness club would post some "first months free" type speical for all the obeseimals in this thread.

cpabster said:   Not a bad deal at all, assuming you don't get stuck with wings and drumsticks which is what they all try to do on the buckets now. (Not just KFC they all do it)
Chicken prices have always fascinated me. I mean, there are two of everything on a chicken, yet breasts (tee-hee) always demand a premium vs, say legs or wings.

Interesting for some reason.

delete

Still $5 bucks to much.

This is all true..i seen in WSJ that KFC had engineered the first all breast chicken, no legs or wings. It just rolls. Hope this transfers over to humans soon.

plainview said:   
linrick said:   

$1 per piece of chicken is an excellent deal because my time is valuable.

Buying all of the stuff to make fried chicken takes time. 

Decent deal for fried chicken.  I prefer the whole rotisserie chicken from BJ's ($5) or Costco ($6).  Just a matter of taste preference & location.

WalMart is $5.49 for 8 pieces, each additional is $1= $7.49 for 10 pieces.

coolbreeze said:   
cpabster said:   Not a bad deal at all, assuming you don't get stuck with wings and drumsticks which is what they all try to do on the buckets now. (Not just KFC they all do it)
Chicken prices have always fascinated me. I mean, there are two of everything on a chicken, yet breasts (tee-hee) always demand a premium vs, say legs or wings.

Interesting for some reason.

Your public display of chicken ignorance is embarrassing.

FrugalFreak said:   WalMart is $5.49 for 8 pieces, each additional is $1= $7.49 for 10 pieces.
  And roadkill is free. What's your point?

boards5503 said:   
FrugalFreak said:   WalMart is $5.49 for 8 pieces, each additional is $1= $7.49 for 10 pieces.
  And roadkill is free. What's your point?

10-$7.49 >10-$10.00 deal. This IS fatwallet, ya know a DEAL site, as in pay less for same.

KFC just announced horrible earnings this week, they currently are taking it in the shorts on their bet on China stores. Must be trying to boast next quarter sales already.

Skipping 68 Messages...
TheGMan said:   
rootbear said:   
Clown said:   POPEYES WAY BETTER
8 Pcs Mixed Chicken
Mild or Spicy
$6.99
Plus tax

You know that Popeyes fries their chicken in Beef Tallow, right?  I am not judging as it is probably the best fat to use for the tastiest chicken and it is naturally trans-fat free but is off the scale in saturated fats as compared to say the peanut oil that Chick-fil-A uses.  For some folks that don't eat red meat, this may be an issue.

You know that Chik-fil-A chicken has MSG http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu-Detail/ChickfilA-Chicken-Sandwich#?details=ingredients  and one sandwich has almost enough sodium http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu-Detail/ChickfilA-Chicken-Sandwich#?details=nutrition   for an entire day, right?  http://www.cdc.gov/features/dssodium/  
Yeah, yeah, fast food is crap.  On a deal site it's simply about preference and cost.

Correct!

Chick-fil-A is terrible.  I always got very thirsty after eating there.  I quit eating there long ago.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014