• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Display (604.91kB)
Disclaimer

close up (926.03kB)
Disclaimer
Each store should have 60 units per display located either in the tools area or by the Contractors' service area.  It would be prudent to show them your blade before you drop it in and check out.  It is likely this promotion will expire after this month, if supplies are not exhausted by then.

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lowes (9.70kB)
Thanks chacuayab
Disclaimer
Get a free Lenox T2 blade

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1261806/
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks will check it out

Thanks for providing the pictures of the display.

My HomeDepot is much closer/convenient than Lowes and has deal-matched similar trade-in offers when I give them a copy of the photo.

Trying today for a new blade in exchange for an old one.

DSJ said:   Thanks for providing the pictures of the display.

My HomeDepot is much closer/convenient than Lowes and has deal-matched similar trade-in offers when I give them a copy of the photo.

Trying today for a new blade in exchange for an old one.

 
 I checked HD's site, they don't carry any Lenox reciprocating saw blades. That's interesting your HD is generous in matching competitor's offers. I partly got shot down when I tried to redeemed an OSH postcard that offered both $10 off $25+ and a free 3-gal OSH bucket.  I brought both HD's 3-gal and 5-gal.  Go figure, the former costs $1 more.  The head cashier would only grant me the discount.

Thanks for the post. I was able to trade in all my old blades I had in my toolbox, all 14 of them. The contractor desk had a little trouble finding the box, seems someone had moved it from the desk to one of the tool aisles. The cashier had to ring them up 1 at a time too.

dimsumkid said:   Thanks for the post. I was able to trade in all my old blades I had in my toolbox, all 14 of them. The contractor desk had a little trouble finding the box, seems someone had moved it from the desk to one of the tool aisles. The cashier had to ring them up 1 at a time too.
  
So you took all 14 of the free blades ... So you screwed over the company offering the promotion (Lenox) and 13 other people who could have had a free blade.  Good for you!

slappycakes said:   
dimsumkid said:   Thanks for the post. I was able to trade in all my old blades I had in my toolbox, all 14 of them. The contractor desk had a little trouble finding the box, seems someone had moved it from the desk to one of the tool aisles. The cashier had to ring them up 1 at a time too.
  
So you took all 14 of the free blades ... So you screwed over the company offering the promotion (Lenox) and 13 other people who could have had a free blade.  Good for you!

 
Tukwok said:   Each store should have 60 units per display located either in the tools area or by the Contractors' service area.
 

 

slappycakes said:   
dimsumkid said:   Thanks for the post. I was able to trade in all my old blades I had in my toolbox, all 14 of them. The contractor desk had a little trouble finding the box, seems someone had moved it from the desk to one of the tool aisles. The cashier had to ring them up 1 at a time too.
  
So you took all 14 of the free blades ... So you screwed over the company offering the promotion (Lenox) and 13 other people who could have had a free blade.  Good for you!

  maybe he'll continue to buy the blades after the 14 are used up... 



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014