• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
This was a deal on here couple of months back but I noticed that it is still $5.99 for 3.  I have ordered a total of 9 of these.  The cords are a bit short....3 feet.  But compared to the other non-oem cables I have used, these are by far the best ones I have used.  Out of 3 cables that I have used, I have yet to come across the "this cable or accessory is not certified and may not work........"  error message.  The other ones I get the message after updating to IOS 7 but these cables do not get the message.  And when I connect them to the computer, it connects to my itunes with no problems.  

The only problem I have is that these don't seem to charge as fast as oem cables.  2 phones connected....one to OEM cable connected to the wall, the other no this cable connected to the computer.  Both phones had 84% battery.  After a few minutes of charging, the OEM cabled phone has 91% and the non-OEM cable has 88%.                    

Still, not bad paying $2.00 versus $19.99.          

Itech 

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

3-pk Iphone 5 lightning cables (43.31kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I have been using it for almost 2 months now. These work fine. My feedback:

1. Very snug / tight fit (not necessarily a b... (more)

umj (Jan. 03, 2014 @ 10:54p) |

$4.99 now.  1 out of the 3 I bought 2 months ago just stopped working.  The other 2 are still working.  I just ordered 3... (more)

momoman (Feb. 03, 2014 @ 9:06a) |

Shipment slow but the cables work with no issues. Got a pack of 4 last time and now I don't have to move cables around. ... (more)

atio (Feb. 03, 2014 @ 9:34a) |

Full Description
This USB to Lightning Connector Cable pack provides maximum power, speed, and interference-free syncing for all of your newest Apple devices. This pack of three cables provides all the power necessary for optimal charging and efficient operation. Plus, these USB to lightning connector cables are designed to provide increased bandwidth to eliminate slow syncing speeds.

Painstakingly assembled and tested to ensure reliability and quality performance. Each cable features a flexible outer covering and durable wiring to outlast even the strongest competition. Also, specially designed to increase connectivity and conductivity, these cables are equipped to provide smooth data transfers while eliminating interference.
Full Specs
**30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Compatible with All Apple device with Lightning port, including iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5th, iPod Nano 7th, iPad 4th Gen and iPad Mini
- Pack of 3 Lightning to USB cables that fully supports charging and synchronization of the iPhone/iPods/iPads to any PC/Mac computer or laptop.
- 1M/3FT long design provides the reasonable length to use your newest iPhone iPods & iPads while being attached for charging.
- The glossy finish on the cable tips and the rubberized cable skin makes the cable as solid as original one.
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Agreed OP... I have 6 of these and they are much better made than other non-OEM cables I have tried.

rated:
lynxis said:   The only problem I have is that these don't seem to charge as fast as oem cables.  2 phones connected....one to OEM cable connected to the wall, the other no this cable connected to the computer.  Both phones had 84% battery.  After a few minutes of charging, the OEM cabled phone has 91% and the non-OEM cable has 88%.

You did not conduct a 'fair and controlled' experiment.
Your experiment did not prove the OEM cable charges faster.
Your claim may be right if you switch the cable and attain a result having the OEM/computer combination being the winner (meaning charging faster).
There are just too many variables that can affect the outcome.
My suspicion is that the generic cable charges as fast as the OEM.
I am ordering one for my wife. Thank you OP.

rated:
Where is the link to buy these?

rated:
Also in white:

LINK

The white ones specifically state compatibility with iOS 7. They show a higher MSRP and bigger discount but they are the same price.

rated:
CAPTKEN28 said:   Where is the link to buy these?

Check the OP's message. It's there.

Thanks OP - will give it a try.

rated:

rated:
Thanks. In for a pack.

rated:
Thanks- just picked up a pack.

rated:
Me too, I always seem to be closing the desk drawer on them and they get frayed.

rated:
Just ordered 1 pack. Cheaper than eBay.

rated:
If anybody buys these itechdeals cables, please report back your experience with ios7, which device you are using and whether you have the black or white cable.

I purchased a short generic lightning cable from eBay, which worked fine with ios6 (iPhone5), but will not sync to iTunes with ios7.  It does charge, even though a message comes up about a non-supported cable.

I'm interested in purchasing one of these 3 packs, but want to make sure the cable can sync as well as charge.  Thanks for any input provided.

rated:
Didnt see it on the bottom..in 4 1..i got the white one and will report back on how they are.

rated:
Great Find. Thanks.

rated:
OP, when a cable is plugged into a wall outlet it will charge at least twice as fast as connecting to a computer/laptop.

Can you do your test again and report back. I bet the itech cables will charge just as fast if plugged into the wall.

rated:
pete7919 said:   Also in white:

LINK 

The white ones specifically state compatibility with iOS 7. They show a higher MSRP and bigger discount but they are the same price.

This says good for 5S and 5C - will it work on regular old iphone 5??

rated:
I have an Iphone 5 and been using other cables from skiva and others. After updating to ios 7 those other cables always got the error message and wouldn't sync to the computer. After one of those cables broke I bought this one from itech. I have not gotten the error message yet. And it syncs fine with my computer. I have just bought another 3 as back up bringing the total to 12

rated:
In for a set(black), Thanks!

rated:
will these work for ios7?

rated:
In for a a set. Thanks OP!

rated:
in for 1, thanks!! (the white one that works for 5S/ IO7)

rated:
in for one, thanks OP

wiru

rated:
thanks OP

rated:
Taking the chance with 2 packs for 6 total. Both my wife and I need more lightning cables, and even if half of these are bad, it's still worth it.

rated:
Why would non-OEM charge at a slower rate? Different gauge cable?

rated:
Deleted as system double posted.

rated:
I assume these are for charging only, not for music streaming, like other generic cables?

rated:
Thanks OP!Green to you.

rated:
Thanks OP, In for one and Green for you!

rated:
I was about to buy a few............... Be careful and do your research before ordering.

Rip Off report..........

rated:
OMG, i can't believe it is so cheap.

rated:
How fast do they ship out the order? I remember ordering something from a similar site like this one and it took a month for me to get the item.

rated:
In 4 1, Thanks OP

rated:
got a set, thanks OP

rated:
Thanks OP. In for two just for charging and a couple in the car.

rated:
They were slow to ship. A few weeks IIRC. But I can verify  the cables work with iOS 7

rated:
Thanks OP! I was getting tired of unplugging and carrying around the same cable to my house/car/work.

rated:
In for one. Thank you OP!

rated:
Thanks OP. In for Black and White.

Skipping 101 Messages...
rated:
Shipment slow but the cables work with no issues. Got a pack of 4 last time and now I don't have to move cables around. More than worth the price for that convinience!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014