• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

V.me by Visa | Overstock.com
Disclaimer
Overstock and V.me have a decent deal going which works out to about $25 off of 2 $25 purchases.

Overstock/Vme

*Use V.me to make a purchase of $25 or more and get a $25 coupon to use on your next Overstock.com purchase. Limit one (1) coupon per customer. Offer only available 10/11/13 10/24/13. Overstock.com may terminate this offer at any time without notice. Coupon may only be used to purchase goods or services under the "Shopping" Tab. Coupon may not be used to purchase gift cards or cellular telephone plans and products from the "Books, Movies, Music & Games" category. Coupon will be sent by email to customer on or about 10/18/13 or 10/25/13 to the email address associated with the purchase. Coupon expires and must be redeemed within fourteen (14) days of the date transmitted. Except as required by law, coupon is not transferrable, not redeemable for cash, and will not be replaced if misplaced, lost or stolen. Coupon cannot be combined with other discounts, coupons, vouchers, promotions, or promotional codes. Coupon may only be used in conjunction with U.S. orders not valid on International orders.

Member Summary

Overstock.com V.me purchase $25+ get $25 towards next purchase
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Qeyabe said:   Overstock and V.me have a decent deal going which works out to about $25 off of 2 $25 purchases.

Overstock/Vme

*Use V.me to make a purchase of $25 or more and get a $25 coupon to use on your next Overstock.com purchase. Limit one (1) coupon per customer. Offer only available 10/11/13 10/24/13. Overstock.com may terminate this offer at any time without notice. Coupon may only be used to purchase goods or services under the "Shopping" Tab. Coupon may not be used to purchase gift cards or cellular telephone plans and products from the "Books, Movies, Music & Games" category. Coupon will be sent by email to customer on or about 10/18/13 or 10/25/13 to the email address associated with the purchase. Coupon expires and must be redeemed within fourteen (14) days of the date transmitted. Except as required by law, coupon is not transferrable, not redeemable for cash, and will not be replaced if misplaced, lost or stolen. Coupon cannot be combined with other discounts, coupons, vouchers, promotions, or promotional codes. Coupon may only be used in conjunction with U.S. orders not valid on International orders.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014