• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop AWP Passenger Seat Mobile Office at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Lowes has the AWP passenger seat mobile office for $5. The Lowes inventory checker said that my local store had 2 in stock, but they actually had 5 more on the shelf after they had already pulled my order (so I got an extra for my wife). Other stores in the area had them in stock as well. Here's the link .

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks op

Does this have good balance?
Easy to transfer to the back seat?
Does the flap cover the top?
Thanks!

Thanks. Picked up 2 of them for gifts.

aarzi said:   Does this have good balance?
Thanks!

There's one in every crowd.......

aarzi said:   Does this have good balance?
Thanks!

It's actually a lot larger than I thought it would be. It's seems sturdy, and it is easy to move if you have a passenger. Please keep in mind that mine isn't loaded up with anything since I just purchased it, so that's why I say it "seems" sturdy. The flap only covers the two back slots (which are covered in the picture that's posted). The areas that you see exposed in the picture will be exposed. For $5, you cant really go wrong. You can assemble it and run it for a full test drive without removing any tags (tags are on the back side). If you don't like it, fold it back up and gift it to someone in a few months. That's the fatwallet way 

Thanks, in for 1. I work out of a van, hope it works.

Great review, it helped me in my decision to buy one.

In for one, for my friend Buffalo Bill.  He works out of a van, too.  Lotions, etc.

I got one for my friend too. His name is matt Foley, and he lives in a van down by the river.

Thought this was a great deal for a very useful item ... so I stopped by my local Lowes on the way to work ... didn't find one in stock in Chesterfield, MI.

Oh, and I had tried to install/use the inventory tracker referrenced earlier in this thread ... no dice, got an install error that I couldn't figure out.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014