• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

DuraMax 11pc SAE Combination Wrench Set | Product Details | Pep Boys
Disclaimer
Free In-Store Pick up.
DuraMax 11pc SAE Combination Wrench Set. For $5 you can't go wrong. Throw one in your trunk for that roadside repair.Dura Max tools are researched and tested to withstand predetermined tolerance and capacities for the everyday Do-it-Yourself (DIY) mechanic. Dura Max tools are also quality control tested to eliminate defects from craftsmanship and material flaws.

Member Summary

wrench set
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

having troubles finding the warranty information for the Pepboys DuraMax brand

Made in China Warranty = Buy 2 in case one breaks.

I was gonna get a set of each so I ordered online with in-store pay and in-store pick up. I decided I'd better take a look at them before I gave them my $$. These are junk. I didn't even want to pay the measly $10 for the 2 sets.
Sorry for posting this junk everybody.

I think you are going hard on your own deal. I don't think these compare to a set of Snap On Professional wrenches, but they are okay for a 2nd set or an infrequently used set. Certainly better than "No" set, or a metric set if you need SAE, or vice versa. I'll guarantee you these far outweigh the aggravation of not having them when you need them. Green for the deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014