Samsung10

FREE shipping within the US.

http://www.xtremeguard.com/       

Member Summary

xtremeguard
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
In my opinion, these are worse than the $1 ones on eBay. The cheaper ones are plastic and your finger just glides on it.... (more)

uslacker99 (Oct. 17, 2013 @ 1:29a) |

Look up Sero 7

DesiVibe (Oct. 17, 2013 @ 2:51p) |

This is what I used for my sgs and it worked well.
3 front and back covers for the iphone5 4.95 shipped. Sweet deal!

simsk (Oct. 20, 2013 @ 12:30p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For some reason now it is saying the samsung10 code is not valid. i just had it working a second ago. the 85% off still works. Maybe it will come back live.

edit:

seems like the 10% off is only working for S4 protectors.

Been meaning to get a couple extras for my galaxy. Thanks.

Just bought a screen protector for my Galaxy S3 using 85OFF + samsung10 for $0.94. Both codes stacked and worked for me. Others are saying Apple10 works for 10% off as well!

So they come down to about $1/ea. Are these any better than the ones you find on eBay at comparable prices?

Got a Nook HD+ protector for $3!

It worked for Samsung Galaxy S3

Nothing for my HiSense tablet?

Got one for Note 3 & HTC MyTouch 4G

both coupon worked for my Galaxy S3. +rep OP !!

Got two Note 3 screen protectors for $2.01 shipped. Don't have a Note 3, but may in the future...

Are these ever not on sale?

Thanks for sharing!

You are welcome. These are great.

Are these better than other brands? If it worth dealing with using soap to apply the screen protector?

bjy20716 said:   Are these better than other brands? If it worth dealing with using soap to apply the screen protector?
  Yes they are indeed. Plus they don't bubble with temperature changes.

just got 2 full body protectors for me and the wifes galaxy s4 actives... both codes worked, total was $2.97 shipped. green for you OP

picked up some for my S4, the daughters HTC one X and the sons iphone.....very good deal. thanks OP

no screen protector for nexus 4 unfortunately.

edit: nevermind, back in stock. thanks op!

both codes worked for my Exhibit II 4G. thank OP

In my opinion, these are worse than the $1 ones on eBay. The cheaper ones are plastic and your finger just glides on it. These are like rubber and sticky, so it takes some getting used to when moving. Installation might take a little longer too.

emmagata said:   Nothing for my HiSense tablet?
  Look up Sero 7

This is what I used for my sgs and it worked well.
3 front and back covers for the iphone5 4.95 shipped. Sweet deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.