• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004BJ0RW2  

Revised and updated edition with new photos and digital techniques
A wealth of wonderful images can be found at Yellowstone and Grand Tetons national parks: dramatic geysers, glittering waterways, steaming fumaroles, majestic mountains, unique wild animals. With the help of the expert information in this guide designed especially for photographers, readers will be able to capture stunning photographs of their own. Where and when to go, how to find the best shots, what equipment to take and techniques to use, rules and regulations photographers need to know, how to avoid the crowds--all illustrated with brilliant color images from the author's collection.

Member Summary

book
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thx, OP. In 4 1.

Thanks a lot!

Green! In for 2!

Thanks, OP!

Wish it was for Ipad
But as always nothing comes for free in Apple World

vijujoshi said:   Wish it was for Ipad

Is it not easy to get Kindle books on iPad? I thought there was an app for that.

Yep, using the Kindle app is how I read free Kindle books on my iPad 3. Thanks OP!

Very nice

vijujoshi said:   Wish it was for Ipad

How long have you been sleeping, 10 years?

Worthless while the US Government is closed. God forbid we enjoy public land while the idiot parade assembles in Washington

Thanks again remick! 

Old book it talks about FILM. The pictures seemed to be too dark, maybe that would be better on a printed book.
Of course hints are valid for FILM or digital. Probably an updated book is on the way.

Agree with Wesley B. not too valuable.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014