Ad-Scan Page 1
Disclaimer

Ad-Scan Page 2
Disclaimer

Ad-Scan Page 3
Disclaimer

Ad-Scan Page 4
Disclaimer
 Harbor Freight Black Friday 2013 AdHarbor Freight was started as a small family business in 1977, and has grown to offer more than 7,000 tools and accessories at prices that are up to 80% less. With a 100% satisfaction guarantee, a no hassle return policy, and a lifetime warranty on all hand tools, Harbor Freight is the place to go for ridiculously low prices. Black Friday sale prices are even more impressive here, and “Inside Track” members get into the store one hour earlier than regular customers!

Harbor Freight Tools
See Harbor Freight Tools discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logo
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer

harbor freight
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No GREAT DEALS

zander57 (Oct. 16, 2013 @ 7:36p) |

My HF won't apply %off coupons to Parking Lot sale items. I already got shot down...and was pissed. I'm positive they wo... (more)

CyBrShRk (Nov. 30, 2013 @ 11:29a) |

My HF won't apply %off coupons to Parking Lot sale items. I already got shot down...and was pissed. I'm positive they wo... (more)

CyBrShRk (Nov. 30, 2013 @ 11:29a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Love HF, but those look like normal HF sale prices to me.

2012 ad

I think that $133 is the lowest price, that I have seen, for the 45 watt solar setup. Any idea if we can use a 20% coupon on Black Friday? $106.40 would be a smoking price for the solar panels.

timswim78 said:   I think that $133 is the lowest price, that I have seen, for the 45 watt solar setup. Any idea if we can use a 20% coupon on Black Friday? $106.40 would be a smoking price for the solar panels.
I seriously doubt it unless you can find a dumb manager a willing to override the registers since Harbor Freight $ off an % off coupons have always been off regular priced items.

I just got that torque wrench at HF for same great price 5 min ago. Thanks for posting OP, at least we know...I'm slightly addicted to HF.

Mods - Can we start putting these 2013 BF posts in the Black Friday Forum?

Thank for posting. But, as others have said, these don't seem to be exclusive for Black Friday. Some of these exact deals are actually on their home page at this moment. In fact, double checking their email from this past weekend's sale (ended 10/13), the wire welder was on sale for $84.99. $89.99 doesn't seem very BF at all. What's the deal HF? 

The 105 piece tool kit on front page is normally on sale for $39.95. Now $36.75. Not much of a savings for black friday. If this is any indication of sales to come, we are not looking at a good black friday.

cnIsfg said:   
timswim78 said:   I think that $133 is the lowest price, that I have seen, for the 45 watt solar setup. Any idea if we can use a 20% coupon on Black Friday? $106.40 would be a smoking price for the solar panels.
I seriously doubt it unless you can find a dumb manager a willing to override the registers since Harbor Freight $ off an % off coupons have always been off regular priced items.

MY HF automatically applies the 20% to the highest item whether is a sale item or not.

cnIsfg said:   
... since Harbor Freight $ off an % off coupons have always been off regular priced items.

That is not true. Harbor Freight % off coupons used to work on regular, sale, clearance items. The exclusions were vague enough, though that some managers would not allow them on some sale items, but the register would take it. I'm not sure if the register will still take it on just about everything because my local HF managers have become much more restrictive on taking the 20% and the clerks won't even scan it on a lot of stuff.

The coupons specifically exclude Parking Lot sale items, but they don't say anything about Black Friday sale items, so give it a try. Might be excluded under the in-store events clause, but give it a try.

The deals are about the same as past BF prices. Only a handful of sales that are at or near the all-time-low price for that product.

That being said, Lfstyl said it right in last year's thread: HF already has the lowest prices around.

pdxman1 said:   
cnIsfg said:   
... since Harbor Freight $ off an % off coupons have always been off regular priced items.

That is not true. Harbor Freight % off coupons used to work on regular, sale, clearance items. The exclusions were vague enough, though that some managers would not allow them on some sale items, but the register would take it. I'm not sure if the register will still take it on just about everything because my local HF managers have become much more restrictive on taking the 20% and the clerks won't even scan it on a lot of stuff.

The coupons specifically exclude Parking Lot sale items, but they don't say anything about Black Friday sale items, so give it a try. Might be excluded under the in-store events clause, but give it a try.

Regardless of what you think HF %off and $off coupons have never worked on sales items at the register without override and all current HF coupons explicitly state this fact right on the coupons. It has been these way for at LEAST 5 years. For Example

Love the store but... YAAAAAAAAWN. Not so much for the pricing as they ALWAYS have great prices BUT I was hoping for some new exciting items at least.

cnIsfg said:   Regardless of what you think HF %off and $off coupons have never worked on sales items at the register without override and all current HF coupons explicitly state this fact right on the coupons. It has been these way for at LEAST 5 years. For Example

Well, "regardless of what you think"... ( ? )... %off coupons have always worked on sale items for me dozens of times without any special cashier overrides in Utah and Colorado stores. Granted, I don't combine it with another coupon or try to buy specific items on the exclusion list. I'm not sure you can project your experiences as a fact for everyone else. I think the "explicit" statement on the coupons could be interpreted as any additional discounts/coupons/etc.

At any rate, it seems like your local store is a lot more strict. If HF is a family run chain, you must have the red-headed step child as the manager there.

cnIsfg said:   
pdxman1 said:   
cnIsfg said:   

Regardless of what you think HF %off and $off coupons have never worked on sales items at the register without override and all current HF coupons explicitly state this fact right on the coupons. It has been these way for at LEAST 5 years. For Example

The wording on the coupon has always been vague.  I assume you are talking about "cannot be used with other discount."    That doesn't say it can't be used on sale items, but I guess someone could interpret it that way.  I've used them many times on sale priced and clearance items without override, though probably not in the last six months or so.  Now, they won't work with other coupons, so if the sale price is obtained by a "super coupon" like the other coupons on the page, it won't combine.  Unfortunately recently most of the good sale prices on the items are these super coupons.

The wording on the coupon has always been vague.  I assume you are talking about "cannot be used with other discount."    That doesn't say it can't be used on sale items, but I guess someone could interpret it that way.  I've used them many times on sale priced and clearance items without override, though probably not in the last six months or so.  Now, they won't work with other coupons, so if the sale price is obtained by a "super coupon" like the other coupons on the page, it won't combine.  Unfortunately recently most of the good sale prices on the items are these super coupons.

What s/he said.  And they have worked for me on sale items within the last 6 months.

I've never had a problem using coupons on sale items, but you can't stack coupons...

I just put together the five drawer tool cart. I think I paid six dollars more. It's incredible quality for the price.

The solar panels were $129 recently.

HF Coupon
Disclaimer
I see everyone commenting on the coupons saying how 20% coupons can and can't be used. Made me chuckle and think I must be the first person to used the coupon I had. I will admit, it's the first time I've ever seen this from HF. I just used a 20% off ENTIRE purchase coupon on any purchase over $100. It even says in plain wording at the top "take an extra % off" meaning even sale and clearance items... Of course it has a short list of the usual exclusions (very short list) and not to combine with other coupons. I think the biggest differences with this one is that it's good on the WHOLE purchase, not just one item. AND it's also good on sale items. This coupon seemed VERY valuable to me. More so than how the old 20% coupons have lost value over the years with the SINGLE item and long list of exclusions.

The coupons are good on all items - but only ONE coupon per item.  So to get some sale items, you need a coupon, in which case you cannot add the 25% off coupon.

On Black Friday, every store has a few exceptional deals, some good deals, some average deals and lots of regular priced items.  So don't expect them all to be good.  KNOW YOUR PRICES before you leap.

Womp said:   The coupons are good on all items - but only ONE coupon per item.  So to get some sale items, you need a coupon, in which case you cannot add the 25% off coupon.

On Black Friday, every store has a few exceptional deals, some good deals, some average deals and lots of regular priced items.  So don't expect them all to be good.  KNOW YOUR PRICES before you leap.

I did mention not combining with other coupons, but You do make a very good point, I just thought about it, everything I bought today happened to be on sale with no coupons, so I didn't run into the issue. So even though the exclusion list is short on the coupon, they are basically getting you in reverse by giving a coupon to each individual item they want to "exclude" from additional discounts.

cnIsfg said:   
pdxman1 said:   
cnIsfg said:   

Regardless of what YOU think, I go to Harbor Freight nearly weekly, and the % off coupons work on everything in store, on sale, clearance, Parking Lot, etc... They do not work with another coupon. I personally use them, and always get the discount and free gifts.

Show me on any coupon that you cannot use it on sale items, clearance, etc....

A sale/clearance/parking lot sale is NOT a discount. Discounts, means another % off and other store coupons. That is the facts!

Not much to attract my attention. Thanks for posting though.

I picked up a double-bevel sliding compound miter saw last week, which was on sale for $130 as part of their tent sale. They told me that I could not use the 20% coupon in combination with the sale.

I'm returning it anwyay - there's a problem with the depth stop gauge. Too bad, not a bad saw - might replace it with another after I move.

HF hasn't been the same since the son took over and made a huge cash grab. Got so bad he blocked his father legally from coming near the business.

My local HF honors the 20%/25% coupons on regular sale items, but not for "special event" sale prices like sidewalk sales, Black Friday sales, etc.

elight said:   I picked up a double-bevel sliding compound miter saw last week, which was on sale for $130 as part of their tent sale. They told me that I could not use the 20% coupon in combination with the sale.

I'm returning it anwyay - there's a problem with the depth stop gauge. Too bad, not a bad saw - might replace it with another after I move.

Family Handyman magazine just reviewed this I believe. They said it's great for the price, but probably would want better for precision work.

check for open box specials i just got a 170 amp mig welder with gas option for $70 reg 199! coulda got the 45 watt 3 solar panel kit  AND a 35amp hour batt for $100 but passed.

Green for OP for the leak, but the black friday "deals" deserve RED

Thanks

Check out the scan in the ad scan section of fatwallet.com!
http://www.fatwallet.com/black-friday/ads/Harbor-Freight/ 

deal or no deal, but I like the festive season starting

No GREAT DEALS

My HF won't apply %off coupons to Parking Lot sale items. I already got shot down...and was pissed. I'm positive they won't take them for BF sale items. I'm not going to drive out there just to get pissed off again. This policy changed some time back. I've been a loyal HF customer for years, but when I got crap for the coupon, I slowed down on my HF shopping.

My HF won't apply %off coupons to Parking Lot sale items. I already got shot down...and was pissed. I'm positive they won't take them for BF sale items. I'm not going to drive out there just to get pissed off again. This policy changed some time back. I've been a loyal HF customer for years, but when I got crap for the coupon, I slowed down on my HF shopping.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014