• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the 2 pack of 50 oz Tide HE and non-HE Tide Detergent for $11.97 - $0.60(5% S&S) - clip $2 coupon on product pages = $9.38 + free shipping while the Subscribe & Save option is available.

Tide HE with Original Scent, 50 Ounce (Pack of 2)               

Tide HE with Bleach Alternative Orginal Scent, 50 Ounces (Pack of 2)      

Non-HE
Tide with Bleach Alternative Original Scent, 50 Ounce (Pack of 2)              

Tide with Cold Water Fresh Scent, 50 Ounces (Pack of 2)        

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Tide HE Tide Detergent
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks

If you S&S an item with a coupon what will you be charged on subsequent orders? Does the price stay the same? Is the coupon applied each S&S delivery? Thx

Future S&S shipments are at then-current prices, and no coupons are applied.

aarzi said:   Future S&S shipments are at then-current prices, and no coupons are applied.
  So we would be subscribing to something we have no idea how much it will be?? Hell Amazon's prices change every other minute.

Cyber, the point is to cancel S&S after you get your first shipment. I agree with though, nice idea by Amazon, and if price paid applied to the future s&s orders it would be even useful one.

i just checked my local shoprite here in NJ, and most of the TIDES are roughly the same price at around 11 or 12cents per ounce. without the S&S it works out to around $5/bottle from Amazon, at shoprite i can get 150ounce tide bottles for $16.
--Here is a text clip from my local shoprite- (http://shop.mywebgrocer.com/Shop.aspx?strid=7822119211)
Tide Detergent - 2x Ultra Concentrated Original Scent
64 Loads.
100.00 fl oz

$0.12 2 for $23.99
Price/fl oz Price
(Min. Qty: 2, Limit: 8 Items)

cyberpitstop said:   
aarzi said:   Future S&S shipments are at then-current prices, and no coupons are applied.
  So we would be subscribing to something we have no idea how much it will be?? Hell Amazon's prices change every other minute.

Amazon sends out reminder emails about a week or so before your monthly shipment.

You can cancel and/or skip the items that you don't need for the next shipment.

If you don't take any action, then they ship out the items as originally scheduled, at then current prices.

How does the price compare to Costco etc?

got it. thanks for finding and sharing

nice, thanks!

PcGod718 said:   i just checked my local shoprite here in NJ, and most of the TIDES are roughly the same price at around 11 or 12cents per ounce. without the S&S it works out to around $5/bottle from Amazon, at shoprite i can get 150ounce tide bottles for $16.

I just checked and my local store won't pick out the Tide for me, drive it to my house, and drop it off at my front door.  

f2000sa said:   How does the price compare to Costco etc?
  Last I checked, Costco was around $17.50 after $2.50 booklet coupon for 170oz. So it's a better deal by about 1 cent per oz.

Also, if you have 5 subscribe & save items shipped in the same month, you get an additional 20% off all of it!  I have a kid in diapers, so between diapers, wipes, lotions, baby food, toilet paper, paper towels, etc I have no problem finding 5 items.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014