Lowe's Black Friday Hold Inventory List

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/lowes/lowes-black-friday-inventory-leak.shtml

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

lowes (225.60kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Lowe's (2.45kB)
Thanks Ayla
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

If it's not legit someone went to a lot of trouble to put it together. Of the 3 items I checked the numbers are match. Interested in that Sunbeam storage box.

Camouflage Ladder? That just sounds like a terrible idea.

Looks like it might be Black Wednesday

last year they had a good deal on one of those nest thermostats. I wish I bought one of those. I was hoping that they would be on the list.

Doesn't do me much good without the prices.

deleted.

RebateCassy said:   Not True, their PM Policy (if you bought it today) would fall under the 90 day warranty for pricing.  So, they would have to honor the price.  Of course, if it's not that good a price, then you just return it after BF, and get all of your money back.

Buy now, get the price changed on the day.

"Our Store Return Policy Basics
Returns within 90 days of purchase and with a valid sales receipt will be exchanged, refunded in cash, credited to your account or refunded via The Home Depot store credit." 

Wait what?  Is this the Home Depot return policy?

horspowr1001 said:   Camouflage Ladder? That just sounds like a terrible idea.
   ... if you are a deer.

msrazzle said:   Doesn't do me much good without the prices.

Yeah, we are better off not knowing these are the Black Friday items, especially if someone else might be interested in one of those items.

Based on the way you worded your post, it seems that you are only interested in what is good for you and not anyone else...As this thread has received alot of green, at least some people appreciate the OP's effort instead of posting a negative comment that doesn't add any value to this thread.

My old room mate was from Russia. Every winter he hunted deer with a bow. He explained that you need to get awful close to have a clear shot with a bow on a deer. So he had to climb a tree and wait hours and hours in complete silence. He asked me if I wanted to join him a couple of times, but it seemed a rather solitary sport. I only roomed with him for a year and he never brought home a deer. He said that deer hunting with a bow is allowed year round.  Guess that speaks to how difficult it is.

A camouflage ladder was just the thing that he needed.

When in Lowe's I rounded the corner in lumber area and about ran into a pallet of camouflage ladders. ..... And they had a sign on them to not put out until black friday. They must have thought we could not see them.
LOL

Camouflage ladders are great for hunting from tree stands.

tightpapa said:   When in Lowe's I rounded the corner in lumber area and about ran into a pallet of camouflage ladders. ..... And they had a sign on them to not put out until black friday. They must have thought we could not see them.
LOL

it would have worked if they had used camouflage sign. 

I am not a hunter, but a 4' ladder seems aweful short for tree climbing, camo or not. Nice post though!!

$25 for a Dyson vacuum cleaner?!?

cougarls88 said:   $25 for a Dyson vacuum cleaner?!?

I guess staff on FW thinks that 25% is the same as $25.  Same thing on the WB ad.

Still NO full adv from Lowes for BF

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014