rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Eneloop 4 AAA Pack
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
good deal, in stock and w/ my discover CashBack, it's $0.00!!

jjk58 (Oct. 25, 2013 @ 6:16p) |

In 4 one, thanks OP

OctaneZ (Oct. 29, 2013 @ 10:45a) |

if you buy 8 pack the price drops and free ship

CPAESQ (Oct. 29, 2013 @ 1:34p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excellent deal. I just bought 3 packs for my Panasonic cordless phones for $9.50 each

in for 2 thanks

In 4 2. thanks OP

$10.72 now =(

savvymummy said:   $10.72 now =(
  Click "50 new" and you can still get them from Amazon for $7.99. Looks like they are getting backordered however.

As an alternative, you can order 8 AAA for $15.99 which shows in stock as of this post, Prime eligible.

Thanks!

Read the fine print. Usually ships in 1 to 2 months.

sommerjt said:   Read the fine print. Usually ships in 1 to 2 months.
  Atleast they will maintain 75% charge when you get them.

Has anyone had any experience comparing them to the Amazon Basic ones?

bhoup said:   Has anyone had any experience comparing them to the Amazon Basic ones  ?
  The difference in price is so small that I'd go with the eneloop batts -- 8 pack AAA eneloops $15.99  and the 8 pack AAA amazon basics $14.39 

These are better for certain devices. My Logitech remote won't work with any other battery.

This type of battery holds closer to 1.5 volts until they die. Most rechargeables slowly lower the voltage over their charge and some things don't like that. For example my thermostat will show "low battery" with fresh normal rechargables in it. You can probalby google a graph to show how the voltage is higher than other types of batteries.

HRMHRMHRMHRM said:   These are better for certain devices. My Logitech remote won't work with any other battery.

This type of battery holds closer to 1.5 volts until they die. Most rechargeables slowly lower the voltage over their charge and some things don't like that. For example my thermostat will show "low battery" with fresh normal rechargables in it. You can probalby google a graph to show how the voltage is higher than other types of batteries.

You mean 1.2v.  It is true that Eneloops have more consistent output in all aspects (energy, power, voltage). Ultimately it's still NiMH chemistry and has the same voltage properties.

AA strive to be 1.5v and that is the standard set, though less is normal and most things work fine. Charged ones show over 1.4 volts where as my other rechargeables show more like 1.33 volts. The difference is how they discharge and what voltages they hold. These hold closer to 1.5v until they suddenly drop off and won't work. Others have a bigger drop the entire charge cycle, but most devices don't notice any difference so it doesn't matter.

Really I am pointing out that different devices require or expect certain voltages, and the eneloop work better in them (at least my thermostat and Logitech remote) For most things I have never noticed any difference.

Back to $7.99

jmace57 said:   Back to $7.99
  Seems like free shipping is raised to $35 now. It's the first I saw that.

Perfect timing.. Got one. Thanks.

can these be charges with the Amazon basics charger?

Thanks OP. Green & in for 2!!

good deal, in stock and w/ my discover CashBack, it's $0.00!!

In 4 one, thanks OP

if you buy 8 pack the price drops and free ship

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014