• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ID Condoms 100
Disclaimer
http://www.amazon.com/ID-Condoms-100/dp/B00CLFJPLW/    

I've used these condoms before, I like them, they're from the same company that makes ID Lube, which can be found in most major drugstores. 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thats a single guys year supply.....but enough to last a married man 4 lifetimes!

"My wife and I wanted to quit smoking.

We decided to only smoke after sex. I'm still on my

first pack. She's up to 3 packs a day"

I tell ya hugh hugh *blot head with napkin*

refurbished?

opathal said:   Thats a single guys year supply.....but enough to last a married man 4 lifetimes!
  I used half of mine on a sweaty Saturday afternoon ................................................................................ as water balloons

opathal said:   Thats a single guys year supply.....but enough to last a married man 4 lifetimes!

Only if that single guy is a priest in a small town ...

skidmark said:   

Only if that single guy is a priest in a small town ...

with a large middle school.....

Dead? I see FSSS for shipping (not "Free").

exbat said:   Dead? I see FSSS for shipping (not "Free").
  Sorry, you're right. But if you buy the seller-fulfilled listing (click on "2 new") there's a listing for 12.22 plus +1.98 shipping, so 14.20 total including shipping.

How reliable are these? I can see it now on Maury.."You ARE the father of these 100 children by 100 different women"....oh my :-0

I'm the kind that hit and run; so no ID for me thanks

Check other sellers-- See SuperKevBo's reply 
Seldom does Amazon have products in combinations you'd want to order together that are a "GOOD DEAL". The bad about Amazon, is they have a bad habit of charging sales tax on items that are technically in the "FAMILY PLANNING" department which your LOCAL B&M stores DO NOT charge sales tax for in many states- but Amazon will tack it on anyway as per their discriminatory practice. Somebody should contact their attorney general's office about this so they can be forced to fix it.

the girl on the corner will no longer accept these so YMMV. Word on the street is they are not so good I guess?

In for 100

tmc80tmc said:   Check other sellers-- See SuperKevBo's reply 
Seldom does Amazon have products in combinations you'd want to order together that are a "GOOD DEAL". The bad about Amazon, is they have a bad habit of charging sales tax on items that are technically in the "FAMILY PLANNING" department which your LOCAL B&M stores DO NOT charge sales tax for in many states- but Amazon will tack it on anyway as per their discriminatory practice. Somebody should contact their attorney general's office about this so they can be forced to fix it.

So in some states they're not supposed to charge tax on any family planning products? Do you know which states? That's very interesting ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014