GameStop Black Friday Ad

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

GameStop
See GameStop promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

gamestop
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Why stuff a fat turkey when you can be stuffing your FatWallet
Black Friday 2013
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Two of their advertised PS4 games have been delayed. They might need to reprint...

Battlefield 4 looks like a good deal. I have seen Ghosts cheaper already and I am guessing we'll see this same "deal" other places. The refurb wii is the same price now. Side note: I love that Watch Dogs for the PS4 is part of the ad. For anyone that wanted this game (like me), it's been pushed back to June.

Nothing to get stampeded over =P

Also hoping the XBox 360 is around $150 for the 250gb. Can't see spending $200 w/ the One around the corner. Need a new media center extender.

I like one year of PSN for $29.99.
Hopefully someone will come up with something like that for XBL too, since I'm 'cursed' in having both systems

pitflyer said:   I like one year of PSN for $29.99.
Hopefully someone will come up with something like that for XBL too, since I'm 'cursed' in having both systems

  If you just watch on Fatwallet, 12 months of Xbox Live hit's $34.99 almost monthly.

Nov032007 said:   
pitflyer said:   I like one year of PSN for $29.99.
Hopefully someone will come up with something like that for XBL too, since I'm 'cursed' in having both systems

  If you just watch on Fatwallet, 12 months of Xbox Live hit's $34.99 almost monthly.

  That used to be the case, it's more like $39.99 now.

Genius069 said:   Also hoping the XBox 360 is around $150 for the 250gb. Can't see spending $200 w/ the One around the corner. Need a new media center extender.
  You can get a refurb PS3 for $150 right now. Wouldn't Blu-Ray be a nice extra for your purpose ? As well as Netflix, Amozne Instant Video, without paying an annual fee for  Gold Xbox live ?

 

Does anyone know if you can buy 2 playstation plus 1 year memberships and activate both, stacking them? At $29, I see no reason to get just one if I can stack them and have PS Plus guaranteed for 2 years.

jonyah said:   Does anyone know if you can buy 2 playstation plus 1 year memberships and activate both, stacking them? At $29, I see no reason to get just one if I can stack them and have PS Plus guaranteed for 2 years.
  
Hmm, Found this on Sony's site which I hope means these will stack, provided they aren't included in their exceptions:

Q: If I purchase more time, or get any voucher codes for additional time on my PS Plus subscription, will it stack on top of my existing time remaining?
A: Yes. You can purchase, or 'stack', more time to your Plus membership at any time. There ARE voucher codes we use for promotional purposes that do NOT stack, but these are fairly rare and are used only at certain on-location events.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014