• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

the receipt from amazon
Disclaimer
Amazon TV LINKY HERE†††††

Step:†
Call this number††(888) 280-3390Tell them you are viewing item number:†B00BC4SKSW

Ask for price match to Paul's TV.†††††

Tell them that if you were registered user you will see price 2299, then tell him there's promotion code FALL28 which will cut the price down to 1799.

I've contacted Amazon after placing order to get the price match. Make sure you use Discover Card to get 5% off as well.†
††

Member Summary

Panasonic TC-P60VT60
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Grabbed it! Talked to Amazon customer service with the number provided! And got $500 back right away!

I am bit confused here.
Not sure if its a deal or not.
I am in Tv market this festival season and looking for 60"+ tv.
But I am really against plasmas because they are not environmental friendly.
IMO it doesn't sound a deal but please correct me some TV pros here.

The only TV with better picture quality than VT plasma is the ZT model for $500+ more, so there is no question about picture quality. A more pertinent question would be, with Panasonic exiting plasma, will they hold a fire sale for remaining plasmas? I believe they will fire sale the lower models, but $500 off on VT's and ZT's are pretty good. If I were in market for a really good TV (I still have a 2 year old VT and still looks amazing) I definitely would swoop up a VT or ZT no later than Black Friday.

Do you guys think the 65" version of this TV will be cheaper on Black Friday? Or even this 60"? I can't decide if I want to wait and gamble or just jump on this...

This is high end TV. I hadn't seen any high end TV jumped on BF list in the last 11 years.†

With Panasonic leaving the plasma area I am tempted to move my P65S2 to the bedroom (yes excessive), and pick up a P65ZT60........

Is the 65" still a good deal? The 60" seems like a great deal, but 65" seems meh

livingdivineus said:   
But I am really against plasmas because they are not environmental friendly.

††
You think ANY TV is "environmental friendly"? †Goodness, that's funny!

Amazon charges me tax. So I was wondering about going with Paul's directly (though they also sell on Amazon). I guess. Any downsides? Or is it better to PM and go with Amazon?

Paul's TV is an authorized vendor, so there shouldn't be a problem to go with Paul's.

Chewy734 said:   Paul's TV is an authorized vendor, so there shouldn't be a problem to go with Paul's.
††
Thank you. Panasonic site was not too helpful on the phone, so could not check. This helps.†

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014