• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Brooks Brothers handbags sale up to 80% off.

Crocodile-Embossed Shopper Tote
Was $ 198.00 Now $ 39.60

Calfskin Quarter-Flap Satchel
Was $ 298.00 Now $ 59.60

Crocodile-Embossed Pebble Frame Bag
Was $ 298.00 Now $ 59.60

Leather Frame Bag
Was $ 298.00 Now $ 59.60

Shipping is based on total purchase price.

Brooks Brothers
Need a Brooks Brothers coupon that earns 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Brooks Brothers Leather Handbags
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Brooks Brothers Coupons:
    FF25
    25% off any order (expires 9/23/14 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Crocodile-Embossed Shopper Tote

This product is unfortunately not available in the selected quantity.

All gone! .. The super deals are gone. There are still bags/wallets there starting at $90 or do

i called to apply $10 code which needs to be applied by phone (?) & csr said prices are dropping by 50% on monday, oct 21.  she said to buy today & then call monday to get a price adjustment.  so $159 purse will be $80 then.  i hope she's right! 

deneeese said:   i called to apply $10 code which needs to be applied by phone (?) & csr said prices are dropping by 50% on monday, oct 21.  she said to buy today & then call monday to get a price adjustment.  so $159 purse will be $80 then.  i hope she's right! 
  Good info. What an unusually helpful CSR!

Bluefw said:   
deneeese said:   i called to apply $10 code which needs to be applied by phone (?) & csr said prices are dropping by 50% on monday, oct 21.  she said to buy today & then call monday to get a price adjustment.  so $159 purse will be $80 then.  i hope she's right! 
  Good info. What an unusually helpful CSR!

Indeed, thank you for sharing. 

I was happily surprised too.. Guess we'll know on monday

deneeese said:   I was happily surprised too.. Guess we'll know on monday
Further reductions are active as promised, thanks again!
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-brooksbr...

i just asked for adjustments and was informed that they make none on already reduced items! WTF? the csr never mentioned that adjustments were to be done only on non-sale merchandise. there's a BB store 2 blocks from my house & most of the order will go back on arrival. sorry to have passed along erroneous info!

update:  called & spoke w/ different csr.  i just got the new reduced price on a bag "because it's in stock."
the other three bags i bought are sold out & so were not eligible for reductions.  1 outta 4 isn't bad.  BB is very messed up.  i may avoid them from now on

yahoo!!!!

deneeese said:   i just asked for adjustments and was informed that they make none on already reduced items! WTF? the csr never mentioned that adjustments were to be done only on non-sale merchandise. there's a BB store 2 blocks from my house & most of the order will go back on arrival. sorry to have passed along erroneous info!

update:  called & spoke w/ different csr.  i just got the new reduced price on a bag "because it's in stock."
the other three bags i bought are sold out & so were not eligible for reductions.  1 outta 4 isn't bad.  BB is very messed up.  i may avoid them from now on

No such issues here, called and received credit on the marked down items. 

did BB apply reductions on items that were outta stock?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014