Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Edimax EW-7438RPn Wireless Range Extender
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I purchased one of these one year ago from Newegg for the same $25 price.  Once connected, I've never had to reset it or do anything else with it.  Certain parts of the second floor of my house had weak Wi-Fi signal.  This Range Extender definitely helped.

I bought this over the summer and I've had to reset mine, but it's not a big deal. Connecting to my existing network had to be a little leg work than pushing a WPS button on the router. I'm happy with mine.

mixed reviews on Amazon

I purchased 2 of this, one for my basement, and another one for my parents' home. Both are still working very well now. Thanks for the deal.

bought one for the $25 also... I mean its a good deal as far as product for price.... but its the going rate not a hot deal

good deal. 4 eggs review at Newegg.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014