• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Black Friday Sale 2013 | 6pm.com
Disclaimer

Black Friday Sale 2013 | 6pm.com
Disclaimer
Black Friday Sale will start on 11/28 at 9PM PST and will be offering $24 sale on one item every hour for 24 hours.

www.6pm.com/black-friday      

Member Summary

6PM Black Friday
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I must be blind because I don't see it...

No ad, just a place-holder

What does he mean - leaked.  A company having this on a their website is not considered leaked.  I guess the news media was correct in that companies are trying to start this earlier and earlier and that better deals might be had before.

pl change title from 'leaked' to 'scheduled' - more appropriate

onlypinkfloyd said:   pl change title from 'leaked' to 'scheduled' - more appropriate
  sorry for the poor effort - first time attempting an ad post

ctgolfer said:   
onlypinkfloyd said:   pl change title from 'leaked' to 'scheduled' - more appropriate
  sorry for the poor effort - first time attempting an ad post

it usually helps to include the ad itself, when there is one

They did this last year. There will be no pre-view ad/list of sale items. It is like a woot-off. For 24 hours, a new set of 24 shoes will be discounted to $24 each. The list of sale shoes will change every hour. You will only know what is on sale during each 60 minute sale period, and not a second before. HTH.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014