• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My first post - be kind

Sears offering $160 MIR on select Goodyear tires when bought with Sears credit card - in addition
5% off all tires till 11/2/13
Save $50 off orders >$400 - with code SAVE50 exp 11-2-13
FatWallet Cash Back 3%

Total savings - approx $250 on 4 tires.
Got 4 tires GOODYEAR ASSURANCE COMFORTRED TOURING A/S 80,000 Mile warranty (Size 205-65-15

Price breakdown - $135.99 x 4 = $543.96 - $27.50 (5% off on-line only) = $516.76 - $50 (instant saving with coupon code SAVE50) = $466.70 - $160 MIR with Sears card = $306.70 - $14 (FW Cash Back

LINK - MIR http://c.sears.com/ue/home/Goodyear160Rebatea.pdf     
TOTAL COST = $292.70  (PLUS SALES TAX) 

Member Summary

GY tires
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice deal, but I gotta ask......I think the $160 rebate is only good in-store, and the SAVE50 and 5% off is only good online......anybody confirm?

FYI rebate should work with online purchase as well. When you go to the store to install it - they give you the store number. I spoke with several Sears associates online - everyone said online store is still a "location". Submitted the rebate a few days back. Fingers crossed

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014