• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Logitech G500 Mouse - Newegg.com
Disclaimer
I have had a price alert on this for a while and it is finally back at $40. Usually it is in the $50-60 range. This is a great corded mouse with variable weight inserts. I got my first one as an MX-518 replacement and it is now my favorite mouse for gaming and for Photoshop work.

The Link

Deal is back in stock, now says limit 5.

Member Summary

Logitech G500
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Back in stock....Limit 5
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Logitech G500 Deal:
Logitech G500 10 Buttons Dual-mode Scroll Wheel USB Wired Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse w/ Free Game

No free game here, just free in-game items for Neverwinter:

Archmage's apprentice companion
Potion of accuracy X10
Minor potion of force X10
Potion of lesser healing X10
Portable alter X5
Identify scrolls (bound) X5

BLASK said:   Logitech G500 Deal:

Logitech G500 10 Buttons Dual-mode Scroll Wheel USB Wired Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse w/ Free Game

No free game here, just free in-game items for Neverwinter:

Archmage's apprentice companion
Potion of accuracy X10
Minor potion of force X10
Potion of lesser healing X10
Portable alter X5
Identify scrolls (bound) X5

Updated thanks!

In-4-1. Great Christmas gift.

Awesome mouse. I have the G500 and G500s... for me the difference minimal.

Thanks OP. I set up a FW alert and kept getting the darn Lenovo G500 deals so glad to finally get the mouse one!

great mouse for $50 at $40 even better. my first one lasted 2 1/2 years with semi serious gaming. bought another without any worries.

Considered the greatest gaming mouse ever made. I consider this a sick price!

bobomatic said:   great mouse for $50 at $40 even better. my first one lasted 2 1/2 years with semi serious gaming. bought another without any worries.
I'm still rocking the original MX Laser that I got almost 10 years ago for $100. Logitech knows peripherals!

in 4-1

Necromancer said:   Considered the greatest gaming mouse ever made. I consider this a sick price!
Have to agree with this one, mine is still doing fine, but I am going to get one more as a backup. Thanks op!

I have this mouse for me and I recommend this for every game lover. I am sure that you will enjoy this mouse at its fullest.

Damn, got lazy last night and went to order this morning and sold out

This is back in stock!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014