Radio Shack Black Friday 2013 Deals

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

RadioShack
Need a RadioShack coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

radioshack
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
FYI most recent rumor is that this is a partial list makes sense simply because there are no phones on the list....

rsshack (Oct. 26, 2013 @ 12:25a) |

Does anyone know how fast (and reliable) the SanDisk 32GB Cruzer USB Flash Drive is? A review on Radio Shack says it's s... (more)

Slickone (Nov. 24, 2013 @ 6:58p) |

I just scored one of these.

Seemed to be plenty of them available

There were actually a handful of people lined up waiting... (more)

Shoeshine (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 7:30a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP!

Opening at 8am on Friday.

wow leaked early... on purpose?

Did I miss something, all I found were some mediocre prices on stuff I didn't really need.

SanDisk 32GB Cruzer USB Flash Drive $7.99

Dang I bought this two weeks ago at Staples for 11.49 and thought it was a steal. Oh well.

UnK3 said:   SanDisk 32GB Cruzer USB Flash Drive $7.99

Dang I bought this two weeks ago at Staples for 11.49 and thought it was a steal. Oh well.

Do you really plan to be the first 5 persons in line at Radio Shack to get on this deal?

snake253 said:   

Do you really plan to be the first 5 persons in line at Radio Shack to get on this deal?

You make the assumption there is ever a line at Radio Shack.

The only line they have these days is in the C-suite, for the rope, as they line up to hang themselves prior to bankruptcy.

The only thing this ad is good for, if that, is price matching at WalMart.

biglittle said:   The only thing this ad is good for, if that, is price matching at WalMart.
  And even then, a lot of stores exclude BF price matching. Or at least they used to...

How is an Apple TV at $99.99 a BF "deal"....very, very lame.

gaffer said:   
biglittle said:   The only thing this ad is good for, if that, is price matching at WalMart.
  And even then, a lot of stores exclude BF price matching. Or at least they used to...

WalMart has been price matching the last few years,

It's also good for lining a birdcage, wrapping fish, and training puppies.

(longtime quote from Mad Magazine)

hallf said:   How is an Apple TV at $99.99 a BF "deal"....very, very lame.
PLENTY of stores do this with boutique items--especially Apple products--just so it's on your mind/shopping list when you're looking at those ads so you can: Christmas shop.
Naming a few extra Gigaware items instead of the big-name products people on your list will actually want? Now that's "lame" wouldn't you agree?

nm

LOL, the biggest surprise is that they are still in business???? I stopped by at one RS couple of months ago while I was waiting for my haircut (shop right next to RS), it was just too depressing inside. 3 employees playing on their cellphones and of course I was the only "customer" inside. I got out in less than a minute.

Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for $199. 
Really???? Last week I bought this was at Sears for $99.99 (50% of the "sale" price). It is shame that this thread even exists on FW. 

FUApple said:   
Really???? Last week I bought this was at Sears for $99.99 (50% of the "sale" price). It is shame that this thread even exists on FW. 

Lighten up, Frances.

It's here so anyone who planned to shop on BF can peruse the ad and see if anything strikes them.  Maybe there are one or two items that make it worth going over to one of the 5,000+ Radio Shack stores to pick up on Black Friday.  YMMV.

fuApple, i went to our local Rs and the shelves were not full some isles bare and yes the 2 employees were playing with their cell phone, i saw no lap tops, no more tvs, just cell phones parts, lots of batteries, but stock looked under whelming as if it was hanging on by a thread

The clearance items are usually pretty good. I picked up some good boxed sets of capacitors, leds, switches and resistors a couple of weeks ago. I should have posted it here, but I forgot. In any case, it is always good to walk through and look for the red clearance tags.

spook52 said:   The clearance items are usually pretty good. I picked up some good boxed sets of capacitors, leds, switches and resistors a couple of weeks ago. I should have posted it here, but I forgot. In any case, it is always good to walk through and look for the red clearance tags.
  I have never really checked RS for capacitors.  Do they carry a decent variety of electrolytic caps? 

They have an OK selection of components, but if you need something specific, it would be best to try Digi-Key. http://www.digikey.com/ They also have a limited Arduino lineup, but need to expand it if they want to survive for the hobbyist.

spook52 said:   They have an OK selection of components, but if you need something specific, it would be best to try Digi-Key. http://www.digikey.com/  They also have a limited Arduino lineup, but need to expand it if they want to survive for the hobbyist.
  Agreed.

I needed capacitor for my Pool chlorinator unit ordered from Digikey, very reasonable & prompt service

They had this last year on BF for $9.99 and they had PLENTY in stock !

LetsGoMets1 said:   

They had this last year on BF for $9.99 and they had PLENTY in stock !

Depended on the store, our store only had about 20 units from corporate.  Thankfully, we are in a raincheck state which means that I sold over 200 flash drivers about two weeks later when corporate bulk shipped!

FUApple said:   

Looks like the lens price was changed to $50.  Everything I've read about this lens has been underwhelming, but for $50, if you need a telephoto (without IS) ...

(Personally, I bought the EF-S 55-250mm IS II for $150 from Amazon summer of last year, and have been happy with it.)

The 55-250mm is the best bang for the buck, imo.

FYI most recent rumor is that this is a partial list makes sense simply because there are no phones on the list....

Does anyone know how fast (and reliable) the SanDisk 32GB Cruzer USB Flash Drive is? A review on Radio Shack says it's slow. Another says theirs got corrupted.

I just scored one of these.

Seemed to be plenty of them available

There were actually a handful of people lined up waiting for the doors to open at 8 am

I bought a few (3) of the other Black Friday sale items too, (for cheap gifts)

Bought the Blu Ray DVD player ($50) for myself, the price was ok for a Black Friday, nothing special.

Radio Shack is one mile from my house, which is why I don't mind paying a little bit more.

No hassle in and out.

The store had Five employees working, (this might be a record).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014