Voting History
rated:
"Connect fruit...instead of dots!"
​LINKY

Member Summary

fruitominos
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This seems like a fun game for the kiddos. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP!

Thank you OP

"This is a great game and my 4 year old grandson caught on quickly and plays often. The little zipper case is an excellent way to store them. However, the fruit on the fruitominoes are decals and are beginning to rub of after only 2 weeks of use. Seems no one took into account that dominoes are mixed up between play by mixing them aound on the table top causing the fruit decals to scratch off."

Not a great product it seems.

coolgen10 said:   "This is a great game and my 4 year old grandson caught on quickly and plays often. The little zipper case is an excellent way to store them. However, the fruit on the fruitominoes are decals and are beginning to rub of after only 2 weeks of use. Seems no one took into account that dominoes are mixed up between play by mixing them aound on the table top causing the fruit decals to scratch off."

Not a great product it seems.

Thanks for linking that review...I guess there's a reason theyre so cheap

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014