Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Page - EpiPen
Disclaimer
Go to†http://epipen.com† look for the $0 Co-Pay picture and click on "download now" to get to a form to register. †The resulting coupon can be printed or texted to your phone and will take up to $100 off your insurance co-pay. †Mine is usually $50 and my Epi Pens were free using this discount. †It's valid through the end of 2013. †

Edit: fixed the main page link

Member Summary

EpiPen 2-pack
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Awesome!!! Thanks!!

MisterTyson (Oct. 28, 2013 @ 7:34a) |

Doctor's office gave me these coupons both for Epipen and Auvi-Q

bharatiya (Oct. 28, 2013 @ 2:24p) |

While I agree with your overall sentiment about the auvi-q... my insurance won't cover it. †And it's WAY more expensive ... (more)

morrows (Oct. 28, 2013 @ 3:58p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Your link is broken. †There's a comma stuck in the end of it.

Thanks for the post. †We need these around the house.

Fixed Link

Thanks a ton, OP!

Thanks. †Peanut butter here I come!

now i can love my bees!

big thanks!!!

Thanks, OP.

Thanks OP

Thanks a bunch!

Terrific....

Auvi-Q is a better product.

Still need a script

VirginiaDC said:   Still need a script
† Well of course. Were you going to get them just because they were free? lol

Great...will be useful

coolbreeze said:   Auvi-Q is a better product.
† Always has to be at least one.†

how do i take advantage of this offer. i have the coupon and a chlesterol checkup coming up soon, where i will be prescribed a statin drug. will the doctor give me a prescription for this if i bring my coupon? also what is this for, can i get high from it?

Thanks for fixing the link. First time posting a deal, but thought it needed to be shared!

Green!! You'd think they would have formulated something that has a shelf life longer than 12 months for something you carry with you and might use 5 times in your life.

Thanks OP

ggrr8t said:   
coolbreeze said:   Auvi-Q is a better product.
† Always has to be at least one.†

† Do you even know what Auvi-Q is before we get into it? It's the size of an iPhone, very pocketable and talks to you. Better than the baseball bat EpiPen, IMO. Much more portable. $0 copay.

westrnsoul said:   Green!! You'd think they would have formulated something that has a shelf life longer than 12 months for something you carry with you and might use 5 times in your life.
† Yeah, man. I put 2 teaspoons of milk in my coffee, which I drink once a week. I have to throw away the gallon way before it's used up because them fools have not formulated milk with a longer shelf life.

epipen
Disclaimer
coolbreeze said:   
† Do you even know what Auvi-Q is before we get into it? It's the size of an iPhone, very pocketable and talks to you. Better than the baseball bat EpiPen, IMO. Much more portable. $0 copay.

††
Baseball bat?

Thanks OP, perfect timing.

thanks I needed one

I'm heading to the shell-fish house to watch the game right now thanks to this. Green OP.

comparison
Disclaimer
labboypro said:   
coolbreeze said:   

††
Baseball bat?

† Honestly, which one is easier to carry with you. You do carry it with you every day, right?

Green for you OP.... Thanks.

coolbreeze said:   
VirginiaDC said:   Still need a script
† Well of course. Were you going to get them just because they were free? lol

† This is fatwallet... do you really have to ask?

Would love some input on this.

I don't know anyone around me who has any severe allergies that I feel the need to carry an epipen around. However, is it something that I should carry around in case I run into a random stranger going into anaphylactic shock and I could be a good Samaritan? Is this something that they recommend everyone carry around so anyone can save a life (like CPR training)? Or, is it something that only high risk people should have? I don't want to claim one saying, "hey it's free!" when I could be depleting the stock and preventing someone who really SHOULD be carrying one around from getting one.

EDIT: nevermind - didn't realize you need a prescription for these thing. That answers that.

coolbreeze said:   
† Honestly, which one is easier to carry with you. You do carry it with you every day, right?

††
They are for my SO... who carries a purse, so either is fine for her needs. †If the rectangular product works better for you, great. †It's great that consumers have options. †Since this thread is about the EpiPen offer, I don't see much value in pushing the features of the brand you prefer. †Maybe you can post a Hot Deal on Auvi-Q?

This has been on going for a while. At least since August. Similar coupon available for Locoid.

labboypro said:   
coolbreeze said:   

††
They are for my SO... who carries a purse, so either is fine for her needs. †If the rectangular product works better for you, great. †It's great that consumers have options. †Since this thread is about the EpiPen offer, I don't see much value in pushing the features of the brand you prefer. †Maybe you can post a Hot Deal on Auvi-Q?

† Hot deal incoming. www.auvi-q.com† $0, same as this smoking hot deal. And yes it has two in the carton, as all epinephrine injectors do. If you plan on putting in your pocket, it's up to you as to which device is more portable. If you have a purse or man-bag, I guess it doesn't matter. Options are great for consumers.

coolbreeze said:   
labboypro said:   
coolbreeze said:   

††

† Hot deal incoming. www.auvi-q.com.††† $0, same as this smoking hot deal. And yes it has two in the carton, as all epinephrine injectors do. If you plan on putting in your pocket, it's up to you as to which device is more portable. If you have a purse or man-bag, I guess it doesn't matter. Options are great for consumers.

††
Coolbreeze your link isn't working. (the period after com is messing it up) Here's a link to a discussion on this in the freebies section.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1308698/

Some people who get allergy shots are required to get one, just in case they have a severe reaction to the shot, but who otherwise don't require an epipen. Of course there are people with intense allergic reactions to common allergens (usually food) who need this. Just noting that there are different reasons for needing one of these. And yeah, agreed that 12 month shelf life is a nuisance. I guess adrenaline breaks down fairly quickly.

Try not to crack a rib

VegasVegan said:   
coolbreeze said:   
labboypro said:   
coolbreeze said:   

††

† Hot deal incoming. www.auvi-q.com.††† $0, same as this smoking hot deal. And yes it has two in the carton, as all epinephrine injectors do. If you plan on putting in your pocket, it's up to you as to which device is more portable. If you have a purse or man-bag, I guess it doesn't matter. Options are great for consumers.

††
Coolbreeze your link isn't working. Here's a link to a discussion on this in the freebies section.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1308698/

† Just take the period off of the end. I just edited my post.

freaking rad

Co-pay discount cards have an interesting story behind them. They're actually kind of evil in a brilliant way. They're designed to encourage patients to buy products they don't necessarily need and bill it to the insurance company. Note that this card provides no discount to a person without insurance who's paying hundreds of dollars out of pocket.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co-pay_card
http://www.rxobserver.com/?p=482

That said, if you need that particular medication, there's no reason not to use the card-- I'm just providing this info because I think it's interesting.

Awesome!!! Thanks!!

Skipping 2 Messages...
While I agree with your overall sentiment about the auvi-q... my insurance won't cover it. †And it's WAY more expensive retail than a standard epi-pen.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014