• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Vitamix 32oz. Dry Blade Blending Container with Recipe Book QVC.com
Disclaimer
Ripped from SD. Title says it all.  Expensive, but half the common retail price!
QVC 

$50.00 +7.97 SH +tax

compare at Amazon 

Don't forget FatCash or use 5% Shop Discover.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
QVC
Need a QVC coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Vitamix Dry Blade Blending Container
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The blender goes on sale at Wholesale clubs etc periodically and runs around $450 roughly and usually comes with the wet... (more)

alastor (Oct. 30, 2013 @ 8:44p) |

Price is still good.. just ordered 2 for Xmas..

Maphatlal (Nov. 01, 2013 @ 1:16p) |

I thought about buying a lamborghini then realized this Dodge Dart is more than enough for my needs. too.

Thanks, OP. Ve... (more)

Terp (Nov. 08, 2013 @ 6:56p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal.. btw we have been using our oster blender $29 for past 6years or so.. I thought of buying a blentec or vitamix then realized Osterisore than eenough for my needs

Good deal. I paid $99 and shipping for mine two years ago.

price is not what you post.
K37427
Best Seller
Vitamix 32 oz. Dry Ingredient Blending Jar with Spatula
QVC Price:$144.12
4.4 of 5 Stars (5 reviews

HAYLADY said:   price is not what you post.
K37427
Best Seller
Vitamix 32 oz. Dry Ingredient Blending Jar with Spatula
QVC Price:$144.12
4.4 of 5 Stars (5 reviews

Different item number: 
 K40247 
 Vitamix 32oz. Dry Blade Blending Container with Recipe Book
QVC Price:$50   Shipping & Handling: $7.97

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP! 

Thanks OP! Great price!

Great price, glad I ordered, now I just need to figure out what to use this for that I'll actually eat!

this can be used wet or dry
so makes a good 2nd (smaller) container for smoothies and everything else

thanks OP and great price!

dry blade
Disclaimer

wet blade
Disclaimer
smileyriley said:   this can be used wet or dry
so makes a good 2nd (smaller) container for smoothies and everything else

thanks OP and great price!

According to the descriptions, the dry container has a flat blade that pushes the contents outward, while the wet container has a more slanted blade that creates a vortex.

Thanks Op! I had just bought the dry blade jar from Costco for $109.00 approx. after tax, but hadn't opened it. Just got this one and will be returning the other one back to Costco and keeping $47.03 approx in my pocket! Green for you

Thanks, OP!

in 4 one. Thanks OP

Got one also. Great deal.

What blender does this jar go with and how much it would cost? I am referring to the motor part.

SenthilJ said:   What blender does this jar go with and how much it would cost? I am referring to the motor part.
  As stated in the OP, its for Vitamix blenders....I'm pretty sure it fits all the models on the consumer market.

In for 1!! Thanks, OP.

Got shipping confirmation!

Great Deal, I'm in for 2! Thanks OP, my wife will love this!!!!

In for one! Thanks. OP

In for one, thanks OP. Wife has been wanting this. I'll put it under the tree for her. They recently had a recall on the wet blade 64oz container. They accidentally sent me back 2 containers, mine, plus someone elses. I emailed them and they told me to recycle the second one. I think I will put it on eBay to offset this purchase.

Gr1m said:   
SenthilJ said:   What blender does this jar go with and how much it would cost? I am referring to the motor part.
  As stated in the OP, its for Vitamix blenders....I'm pretty sure it fits all the models on the consumer market.

The blender goes on sale at Wholesale clubs etc periodically and runs around $450 roughly and usually comes with the wet-grind container (typically 64oz).
One of the best blenders IMHO!!

Price is still good.. just ordered 2 for Xmas..

Paulaji99 said:   Good deal.. btw we have been using our oster blender $29 for past 6years or so.. I thought of buying a blentec or vitamix then realized Osterisore than eenough for my needs

I thought about buying a lamborghini then realized this Dodge Dart is more than enough for my needs. too.

Thanks, OP. Very good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014