• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Go here to sign up for their clothing email: link

You will then get an email for 20% off any eligible clothing item on Amazon. I found this offer buying a weekender bag link so I assume it will also work on luggage. I assume shoes are considered clothing too so perhaps it will work on them too. I'm sure someone can confirm.

Here is the link for promo details: details link 

1. Subscribe to Amazon's Clothing Store emails (you can subscribe here: http://www.amazon.com/b/?&node=2678052011).

2. If you are a first-time subscriber to Amazon's Clothing Store emails, we will email you a promotional code ("Promotional Code") redeemable for 20% off your next purchase of eligible Clothing Store products (up to a maximum purchase price of $1000) sold by Amazon.com on the Amazon.com Web site. We will send the Promotional Code to the email address you used to subscribe to Amazon's Clothing Store emails.

3. Enter the Promotional Code at checkout to receive the discount. Please remember that the Promotional Code will expire 30 days after we send the email to you containing the Promotional Code.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Man Bag
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Try to use it with converse...no luck on the sneaks

Did the Promo code come in the Welcome email, or in a later email?
My welcome email didn't have a promo code.
Maybe I already subscribed at one point.
Still, thanks for posting OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014