• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this in my spam box. Went through it, seems legit. Said I should receive Car and Driver in 6-8 weeks. I already have a sub, so hoping it will just extend the existing sub by 1 years

http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/169-1696655/index.html?scid=em_20131028_Daily2&adid=18007

Copy and paste the link if the one above doesn't work.

link said: http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/169-1696655/index.html?scid=em_2...

Member Summary

magazine
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Time to ogle material items that are beyond my means. =D

In for a subscription. Seemed rather painless.

Thx OP.

Thanks, I'm in.

Got one for the office

Thanks Op. Got one for office too.

Thanks OP. Hopefully they ship to PO Box.

Thanks OP!

Insist on me selecting a $2 magazine at the end.† No thanks.

moneynomore said:   Insist on me selecting a $2 magazine at the end.† No thanks.
† Thx OP.

I too got the pop-up asking me to select a $2 magazine; however, when I closed the pop-up it revealed the confirmation screen (with my mailing address) for Car and Driver.

My order did†include a white paper for Citrix (that I did not select). The confirmation screen just gave me a link to download this at the end. I've had good luck with Mercury Magazines in the past.

moneynomore said:   Insist on me selecting a $2 magazine at the end.† No thanks.
††
It OFFERS you those mags but does NOT "insist". Just click away that window and you'll see your confirmation.

"Out of stock".

Due to overwhelming demand, Car and Driver is currently out of stock.
* Please feel free to select any other of the free titles below.

OOS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014