• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

kfc
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Coupon won't display and it expires tomorrow. Looks like KFC pulled it.

dpuopolo (Nov. 09, 2013 @ 1:20p) |

wow.. mine still takes the expired coupons!

whudgens2 (Nov. 21, 2013 @ 11:28a) |

Yes, only the smart places will.
Thew dumb ones will refuse.

The purpose of the coupon is to get you in there, so what dif... (more)

yesidonoitall (Nov. 21, 2013 @ 11:47a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Printed out the coupon, will try it tonight for dinner. Will report back tomorrow.

This is great.
My local KFC takes all KFC coupons even ones with ones marked for use is other locations.
(they are off on a off the beaten path and really need all business)

Thank you OP

Nice deal, green

Yummy deal, thanks.

Id rather do the 10 for 10

JaxFL said:   Id rather do the 10 for 10
  I want lunch now, I take it you will wait 6 daYS TO EAT.

anyone try it yet? what's the average price for a combo?

I believe the last time they had this coupon, it was around $4.99, so figure about $2.50 for each one after the coupon.  Anyway, thanks OP, this is great for after work.

Thanks OP! I woke up to this email this morning, but always glad someone posts it

Great! Thank, will use it this weekend

KFC did not honor the coupon today. I will call the manager in the morning to ask why.

DeniseInLosAngeles said:   KFC did not honor the coupon today. I will call the manager in the morning to ask why.
Unfortunately, most fast food coupons have a disclaimer which says 'participating restaurants only.' 
The typical response from management in my experience, is merely "we aren't participating in that promotion."  Some are apologetic, and will offer a one-time accommodation, but it's rare since they typically answer to someone else who told them which line to tow.

Went last night after wife printed out coupon. Haven't had KFC in years . . . m m m m . . it was good. Our local KFC accepted coupon. Thanks bittul!

DeniseInLosAngeles said:   KFC did not honor the coupon today. I will call the manager in the morning to ask why.

Call Oprah!

He will say I need to see the coupon.
What did they say when you presented it as to why no deal.

KFC franchised stores won't honor the coupon, only the corporate stores will do. That is what they told me yesterday.

stone08 said:   KFC franchised stores won't honor the coupon, only the corporate stores will do. That is what they told me yesterday.
  Grants Pass Oregon is a franchise.
They have always taken all coupons, if the cashier cant input the coupon number she calls for help and they have a key for
ALL OFFERS or something like that, then they manually do the bogo or offer.

My Jack in the Box does the same and never turns you away....
If the coupon cannot be input then they have you pay what you should and just tell the cook to make two if it is a bogo offer.

Green for you, but ambiguous boneless meat scares me. I prefer bone-in.

atomicfire said:   Green for you, but ambiguous boneless meat scares me. I prefer bone-in.
  Eh, it's just a cut of either breast meat (or thigh meat for the dark meat piece).  If you buy boneless breast filets at the grocery, that's what you're getting.  The only downside is that it's a bit drier than the bone-in pieces for some reason.

It was $5.99 for the combo here. But, I got three boneless chicken pieces in each meal, even though the receipt clearly said "two piece". They took the coupon, no questions asked.

DarthWoo said:   I believe the last time they had this coupon, it was around $4.99, so figure about $2.50 for each one after the coupon.  Anyway, thanks OP, this is great for after work.
About $6.50 in Phoenix.  Went yesterday and one of the orders had white and dark meat, the other had all white meat.  Chicken seemed old.  Substituted coleslaw for wedges and it was fresh.  Probably won't being going back anytime soon.  It's just not the KFC I ate at 20 years ago when quality was good.

Boneless in this case does not mean "piece of breast"/"white meat". It means chicken crap ground and formed ... like "boneless" wings. I would NOT touch this "boneless" thing

Came to $6.10 at my local restaurant and friend of mine came to $5.47 at another location in same general area (no idea why?). I personally don't prefer their new boneless chicken. Too bad you can't substitute for equal or lesser value chicken (such as grilled drumsticks) since boneless usually costs more than bone-in. I suppose the whole reason they offer the coupon is solely to promote their boneless chicken. Nonetheless this is a great value and I'll probably go their at least once more before the coupon expires.

I went to KFC last week, in NJ. The cashier said they wouldn't take take the coupon. I asked for a Mgr, and she said they would honor it, but not next time. (They have always honored the coupons before!)

I love dark meat, this time they said very few people like it, so now they only have white meat. KFC is going down!

Coupon won't display and it expires tomorrow. Looks like KFC pulled it.

wow.. mine still takes the expired coupons!

whudgens2 said:   wow.. mine still takes the expired coupons!
  Yes, only the smart places will.
Thew dumb ones will refuse.

The purpose of the coupon is to get you in there, so what diff does it make when you go.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014