• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard with Touchpad | Meritline.com
Disclaimer
For those of you who missed the 1sale deal or like me, had a bad experience with 1sale and do not wish to do business with them, the Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard is available for $24.99 with free shipping at Meritline.  It ships from their US warehouse.  This is great for a Raspberri Pi or for a Server Room.
$29.85 at @mazon, 4.5 stars reviews.
Link: http://www.meritline.com/logitech-k400-wireless-touch-keyboard-w...
Coupon Code: MLCD1028HP  Coupon is good until about 10PM Pacific time

Meritline.com
See Meritline.com discounts that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Its only $30 new at Amazon....spend the extra $5 and get it new. Seems completely moronic to try to save a measly $5 and get a refurb when you can get new with warranty for $5 more. Logitech warranty is badass, you want the warranty.

I bought this one last time at OfficeDepot for $25.00+tax . I like it a lot. Right now, it is $30 at OD.

Can any of those who have this tell me if we can do hand writing input with this keyboard?  Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014