• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Hire-Amazing-Employees-ebook/dp/B00CJIXIWI 

Companies are hiring again! Unfortunately, we have entered into the “Talent Wars” era. U.S. employers are already experiencing difficulties finding candidates with the required experience, skills, and interests. It’s only a matter of time before more companies must seriously review their hiring practices. By then, it may be too late! 

It costs time, money, and energy to hire. It costs even more if it’s the wrong person. Hire Amazing Employees, Second Edition, outlines a strategic process for ensuring you’re attracting and hiring the right one.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Hire Amazing Employees
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I made an account just to ask you this?

Do you think these "books" are good?
Or do you just like posting "free books" (that aren't worth anything) and cluttering up a forum?

They should give these horrible books their own forum, you post so many that are horrible it is horrible.

huggyhump said:   I made an account just to ask you this?

Do you think these "books" are good?
Or do you just like posting "free books" (that aren't worth anything) and cluttering up a forum?

They should give these horrible books their own forum, you post so many that are horrible it is horrible.

They are free and you are free to move along if you don't like them.

Sheesh.

I completely read the title as "Free- Hire Amazon Employees"...man its been a long morning...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014