• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

eneloop XX 2500mAh Typical / 2400 mAh Minimum, High Capacity, 4 Pack AA Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries
Disclaimer
Amazon Link 

This is for the Black XX extra capacity Eneloops.  According to Camel x3, this is the lowest price ever.  Hurry before the price jumps back up.

  Apologies if re-post.

Member Summary

Eneloop XX 2500mAh High Capacity 4 Pack AA Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Compare Eneloop XX 2500mAh High Capacity 4 Pack AA Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Regular Eneloops are $16/8-pack.

aarzi said:   Regular Eneloops are $16/8-pack.
  Edited.  Thanks for the correction.

Plus shipping

aarzi said:   Regular Eneloops are $16/8-pack.
  Sale price. Comparing sale price to sale price, the XX are just under twice the price of regular 2000 mAh Eneloops.

If this was ANY OTHER STORE at this price, I would buy this.. not from Amazon since their new $35 minimum super scrooged shipping.

I found the capacity of 2000 mAH  AA size batteries more than adequate. Rather it's the 800 mAH capacity of AAA size inadequate. I had swap out AAA sizes too frequent. It's really annoying. I wish they make at least 1500 mAH AAA size batteries. Anybody knows which brand's AAA size batteries having higher capacities?

mikia said:   I found the capacity of 2000 mAH  AA size batteries more than adequate. Rather it's the 800 mAH capacity of AAA size inadequate. I had swap out AAA sizes too frequent. It's really annoying. I wish they make at least 1500 mAH AAA size batteries. Anybody knows which brand's AAA size batteries having higher capacities?
  
http://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Centura-Self-Discharge-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B0040ZKD5I/ref=pd_sim_e_6
 

tmc80tmc said:   If this was ANY OTHER STORE at this price, I would buy this.. not from Amazon since their new $35 minimum super scrooged shipping.
  Amazon prime = worth it

Thanks. Green.

mikia said:   Anybody knows which brand's AAA size batteries having higher capacities?
 

  Radio Shack.

25% capacity increase for 100% price increase?
These battery seem to recharge forever without aging, just buy more of the 1/2 price standard capacity.

chino49 said:   
mikia said:   I found the capacity of 2000 mAH  AA size batteries more than adequate. Rather it's the 800 mAH capacity of AAA size inadequate. I had swap out AAA sizes too frequent. It's really annoying. I wish they make at least 1500 mAH AAA size batteries. Anybody knows which brand's AAA size batteries having higher capacities?
  
http://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Centura-Self-Discharge-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B0040ZKD5I/ref=pd_sim_e_6 

  Those are also 800mAH, here is quote from description from your link -- Tenergy Centura AAA NiMH 800mAh Pre-charged

chino49 said:   
mikia said:   I found the capacity of 2000 mAH  AA size batteries more than adequate. Rather it's the 800 mAH capacity of AAA size inadequate. I had swap out AAA sizes too frequent. It's really annoying. I wish they make at least 1500 mAH AAA size batteries. Anybody knows which brand's AAA size batteries having higher capacities?
  
http://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Centura-Self-Discharge-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B0040ZKD5I/ref=pd_sim_e_6  

  These Tenergy batteries are 800mAH for AAA size, the same as regular Eneloops.  The Eneloop XX AAA batteries go up to 950mAH.  Sanyo seems to have among the best rechargable battery technology- I'm sure they would squeeze more mAH in, if it were possible.  If another manufacturer claimed significantly higher storage capacity, I'd take it with a grain of salt.
The trade-off with the XX Eneloops vs regular Eneloops is more capacity (mAH), but slightly faster self-discharge and fewer charge cycles.

Can you use the regular eneloop white charger with these?

Yes you can charge these with any charger that you are currently using for their normal Eneloops.  Although I believe strongly in getting a "smart" charger when it goes on sale.  Makes life a lot simpler and helps keep the batteries in good health.

I bought two of these yesterday at this price.

Still waiting for the candid XXX eneloop edition.

swl said:   Yes you can charge these with any charger that you are currently using for their normal Eneloops.  Although I believe strongly in getting a "smart" charger when it goes on sale.  Makes life a lot simpler and helps keep the batteries in good health.
Yep, like one of these that are on sale:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1308857/ 
 

price went back up

These 2000mAh are $7.92 (FS with Prime)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00410B734/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_FVxDsb1DGC...

Works out to $0.00099/mAh vs Eneloop sale $0.00151/mAh



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014