• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Harbor Breeze 44-in Meriden Polished Nickel Ceiling Fan with Light Kit at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Harbor Breeze 44-in Meriden Polished Nickel Ceiling Fan with Light Kit at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Shop allen roth 48-in Santa Ana Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop allen roth 48-in Santa Ana Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Disclaimer
My appoligies.. link was not working here is the link working for Ceiling fans

Ceiling Fans  

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Yes, you can just buy a longer downrod, they are usually on the end of fan isle (opposite end from cash registers).  Fan... (more)

freakinout (Nov. 06, 2013 @ 8:16p) |

All the good deals unfortunately blew away!

goldmareese (Nov. 06, 2013 @ 8:54p) |

All the stores will have the display of down rod size depending on the height. If you don't see the chart in Fan's area... (more)

ysnreddy (Nov. 06, 2013 @ 9:43p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They are still there, the links through FW just don't work.  Search by item number:

3446: Harbor Breeze 44-in Meriden Polished Nickel Ceiling Fan with Light Kit
357002: allen + roth 48-in Santa Ana Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote
144477: allen + roth 44-in Mazon Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote
161832: Hunter 52-in Gulf Winds Outdoor Mystique Black Outdoor Ceiling Fan
72028: Harbor Breeze 52-in Elevation Brushed Nickel Indoor Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote (3-Blades)
3523: Harbor Breeze 60-in Saratoga Oil-Rubbed Bronze Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote

Prices vary widely around me with pretty limited stock.

Thank you for checking on this.  Hope it will help the community

one oos and others show regular price for me 61820. what zip are you finding these prices?

You can try 43240, I am not sure you find all of them.. but you should find some of the items mentioned above

ysnreddy said:   43015
  I recognize that zip code.  My daughter went to OWU.

Bummer, all full price SE CT. You should put YMMV in the title because Lowe's clearance always seems to be regional and there will be people you give you red because "they" can't get the deal. Good deal for those that can grab one or some.

Thanks! Wasn't easy but scored a couple Santa Ana fans.

Can't get to work

YMMV

Hey Handsome.. may be not available in your area.. sorry

Got two of the beladora ones for $15. Just got the call and email that they are ready for pickup.

Harbor Breeze 52-in Wakefield Specialty Bronze Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote $47.61 Thanks - needed a new ceiling fan.

We have 2 stores in our area.  The one closest to me was OOS in almost all the ceiling fans, or had smaller ceiling fans marked down.  So I checked the Lowes in town and found the one I bought.  I also checked Lowes Stores where I have relatives - Nashville, Birmingham.  Wow, big difference.  They did not have any deals! So it is truly YMMV. 

Mine was 73% off according to their website.  Strange.  The store closest to me did not have this fan in stock earlier and now it does. 

Very YMMV - even store to store within your state. Check all the surrounding stores, you may see different results.

Everything is OOS in OK.

Shows as Save  30%  thru 12/31/2013 for me =(

Please check few stores in your area.. it is different for each store

Thanks OP I'll check it out.

What a terrible website....shows $55 when adding to the cart, then price changes to $139 when trying to check out. 

An error has occurred: Error Code Message Target Servlet Name
500 java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String incompatible with com.Lowes.commerce.common.validation.helpers.LowesStoreErrorDataBean null

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shows full price for every freaking store in Chicago

I see very few discounted items near me, and of the ones that are discounted, it is only 30%.  Anyone actually seeing 50, much less 80%?

...Marc

Nothing worth mentioning near me, or any zip code I tried...

mrand said:   I see very few discounted items near me, and of the ones that are discounted, it is only 30%.  Anyone actually seeing 50, much less 80%?

...Marc

I just picked up the two I ordered.  They are normally $200 apiece, I paid $15, so by my math that was about 93% off.   So yes, the deals were/are out there.  Another "local" store (hour and half away) had a few marked down to $20, and a few more at $40, but I wasn't going to drive that far.   Thank you OP.

Sure.. you are welcome. Why don't you give the zipcode, it might help somebody else

Found mine in Shakopee MN. Other store that seemed to have the most deals locally was Oak Park Heights, MN. No clue to what their zip code is, I hadn't ever heard of the Town until I was searching for more locations. 55082 I think.

Yep, can definitely see the deals in some of those zips at 80% off and such. No fair that nothing around TN, GA, or AL are doing these deals. I checked a lot and no luck for anyone down here in the South so far . I'll keep checking. Most are at about 30% off, which isn't too bad, but knowing about the 80% stores makes it hard . Thanks OP!

So nice of you, I was just asking for the zipcode you already verified few miles away.

Something that might not hurt doing is checking zip codes of relatives. Just send them postage after they pick up a great deal for you. USPS would ship them pretty well and with your savings, it would be worth it. Wouldn't hurt to check. Alas, none of mine had any deals near them either. Sigh.

not working in Orlando, fl

camar0 said:   not working in Orlando, fl
  Yeap , I am in Longwood  , NO GO

Zipcode 97223, OR is having one fan for 65% off... Good Luck

Something has changed. Earlier today was getting 25 results per store, now only 13. looks like they took down all the deep discounted ones....

I don't see any in our area tooo

website is horrid. I found some in stock at other nearby stores (the 75% off)
but when i change to that store its full price or 30% off..

screw you Lowes.

same fans are 30% off in our area now.

Fans and Lowes Pump deal
Disclaimer
FYI... Yesterday I went to pick up my 2 fans. Asked about availability and was told that x store has some (I knew they were at higher price). Was told that they will price match with my orig receipt, and shouldn't be a big deal as they are clearance and noted as do not restock. So went over and did get 3 more fans @ $30 each. Price adjustment at checkout needed Manager Approval. If you buy them and just go to CS desk I think they can do a price adjustment WO manager approval, but not sure. If they didnt do that I woulda just went to orig store for price adjustment.

Yes I will be installing every fan.

Wow, I wish I had thought to price match. I went to Lowes to pick mine up today and I looked up and I saw my ceiling fan up there and I said wow! It's still listed on the website at $179.

Skipping 4 Messages...
All the stores will have the display of down rod size depending on the height. If you don't see the chart in Fan's area, you can ask the associate, he will help you to find the right size of rod for your fan. Hope this helps.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014