• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mygica ATV520 Dual Core Android 4.1 TV Box with Motion Remote Keyboard/Mouse, Build-in XBMC Support, 11n Wireless and Ethernet

$74.99

(Item#0000864-001)

$74.99 w/Code: MLCH31RN For First 100 Orders
FREE SHIP

http://www.meritline.com/mygica-atv520-android-4-1-nano-tv-box--...

Member Summary

Mygica ATV520 Dual Core Android 4.1 TV Box
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$74.99 direct from Mygica (link).

Free shipping on orders over $25.

I'd definitely go this route versus Meritline.  Nothing wrong with Meritline, I've bought plenty of things from them, but the shipping time is extremely slow and why not buy direct from the manufacturer when the price is the same?

ChinaRider said:   $74.99 direct from Mygica (link ).

Free shipping on orders over $25.

I'd definitely go this route versus Meritline.  Nothing wrong with Meritline, I've bought plenty of things from them, but the shipping time is extremely slow and why not buy direct from the manufacturer when the price is the same?

1. No Cash Back from Mygica, 3.5% from FW on Meritline

2. This item ships from Meritline USA, not china, so ship time is fine from Meritline, only slow when it comes from some far away land.

Another thing to consider.

"Purchases from our MyGica USA Web Store carry a 30-day Refund Policy. Love it or simply return it for a full refund."

"Meritline satisfaction 30 days Replacement Return Policy:
Return for refund: Not eligible
Return for replacement: 30 days from invoice day"

Since XBMC for Android support is still somewhat spotty, I would be inclined to get a returnable product to make sure that XBMC works without any hitches with your movie collection. I personally paid $25 extra and went with G-Box Midnight MX2 because it has a special XBMC build.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014