• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seriously? A separate thread for each item in the BF ad? The regular price is $49.50, so I'm sure it's on sale all the time for half of that, and there's always a coupon.  And don't try to use their $10 off coupon on it, since it's an morning special.

Macy's BF deals typically suck, with the restrictions on the coupons. I don't waste my time going there anymore. You can get similar deals at their weekly "one day sales"/

Seriously?  Do you know how many people go through an email from one place, and take each item and make a post?  And...that is different from this post....how?

AND, those people do it ALL of the time.  So, relax!  I have done it too!

IF there are 5 items, and you post 1, how is anyone to know what else is there?  If they aren't interested in the 1 item, they will just pass up the post, and NEVER know what else is there.

Well said Ayla. People see it as a problem when others do it. If U do not like something move on.

Ayla said:   Seriously?  Do you know how many people go through an email from one place, and take each item and make a post?  And...that is different from this post....how?

AND, those people do it ALL of the time.  So, relax!  I have done it too!

IF there are 5 items, and you post 1, how is anyone to know what else is there?  If they aren't interested in the 1 item, they will just pass up the post, and NEVER know what else is there.

So if we have hundreds of items in the Macy's circular, should we have one thread for each item? Same for Kohls, Staples, etc? That's ridiculius, especially for something like this which isn't much of a deal, anyway.

I shop @ my local Macy's all the time...they have great sales with good merchandise that lasts quite a while.

so random.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014