• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For Online/Phone Purchases use promo code 49926
For In-Store Purchases use coupon code 98669 or print from STAPLES

Hurry up before they are gone.

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Clearance Camera's
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got the shipping info, on my way , Ordered 3

vijujoshi (Nov. 04, 2013 @ 7:09p) |

shows invalid for me too.

jabu321 (Nov. 04, 2013 @ 7:14p) |

Are you sure? Given your English comprehension skills, maybe you are misunderstanding "valid" as "invalid" ?

Or, in other... (more)

aarzi (Nov. 04, 2013 @ 7:27p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Fuji FinePix T400 Digital Camera, Red
Disclaimer

Fuji FinePix T400 Digital Camera, Black
Disclaimer
Works on these (not good reviews, but may be good for a little kid) $29.95ac At first the $16 disappears but then it reappears at checkout
Fuji FinePix T400 Digital Camera Red  

Fuji FinePix T400 Digital Camera Black 

I think it will help if you go to Store.. online we have only one camera @ that price.

Seems like these are the only other two onine. Will check the store if they have any good markdowns.

Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera Kit w/ 18-55mm IS II Lens $549ac

Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera w/ EF-18 135MM IS Lens Kit $849ac

Good Luck

Got the black one for my kid.

There will be more clearance Camera's in store. I didn't visited the store yet, but I have seen lot of camera's in clearance before

any other model of camera can apply this coupon?! ? i try canon A2500 not working ??

This coupon works only on clearance or discontinued models.

Just checked out the selection at my local Staples… all the clearance models are floor models. I asked one of the floor associates if other nearby Staples might have unopened inventory--he said they're mostly going to be floor models that qualify for the clearance discount.

How can you tell online which the clearance models are? Even the page for the linked Fuji T400's above doesn't mention it's clearance.

gizmo said:   Seems like these are the only other two onine. Will check the store if they have any good markdowns.

Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera Kit w/ 18-55mm IS II Lens   $549ac

Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera w/ EF-18 135MM IS Lens Kit   $849ac

One 1Sale has very similar Canon for $478   http://1sale.com/electronics/cameras-video/sl1-18-55/  

Example of camera qualifying for $50 coupon.
Disclaimer
If you navigate to http://www.staples.com/Digital-Cameras/cat_CL140465, the full set of digital cameras appears.  Next, check the "On Promotion" box under the "Narrow By" on the lefthand side of the page.  Currently there are 27--not all of them are clearance.  But those that qualify for the $50 coupon are noted as such (see image)

I was able to get the red fuji finepix for around $31 shipped! What a great deal.
FYI- Amazon reviews rate the item higher than the Staples reviews do...

Thanks OP, in for the red Fuji. I need another camera like I need a hole in the head though.

tallladude said:   If you navigate to http://www.staples.com/Digital-Cameras/cat_CL140465,  the full set of digital cameras appears.  Next, check the "On Promotion" box under the "Narrow By" on the lefthand side of the page.  Currently there are 27--not all of them are clearance.  But those that qualify for the $50 coupon are noted as such (see image)

DOES THAT MEAN ALL THE 27 MODELS ALL APPLY THE COUPONS?

This coupon applies only for the discontinued models (mostly display) and clearance. They are not keeping the discontinued models in display. You may need to ask them, if they have any discontinued models inside. I just visited a store near by I just see 2 models in clearance which is not a that great of a deal. But he mentioned some of the discontinued display models are inside and verified for me... not that interesting, but he mentioned some of the stores will be having more than what they have.

scrapmamame said:   I was able to get the red fuji finepix for around $31 shipped! What a great deal.
FYI- Amazon reviews rate the item higher than the Staples reviews do...

Ditto. Red one for Grandma to replace her film camera ... $32.50 with tax, free shipping in NY. Great deal! Thanks!

hey YSNreddy...saw the other thread but wanted to thank you for the post as well!!!

Thank you

my t400 finepix status is shipped from warehouse. $32.35 shipped

OOS on the 2 Fujifilm cameras, but thanks for the post, I just need to be quicker!

how come i am getting invalid coupon?

I got the shipping info, on my way , Ordered 3

shows invalid for me too.

pimba02 said:   how come i am getting invalid coupon?

jabu321 said:   shows invalid for me too.

Are you sure? Given your English comprehension skills, maybe you are misunderstanding "valid" as "invalid" ?

Or, in other words, the online coupon expired 2 days ago.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014