• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amex Sync via Facebook.com offers various One Time Statement Credits with select Purchases from Retailers when you sync your Amex Card listed below. Offer valid through 12/31/13.  . Thanks Ko68

Note, an Amex Card is required to perform this deal. Limit 1 per account. A statement credit will appear after 8 weeks with your qualifying purchase. •One-Time $25 Statement Credit with a $250+ Purchase at Best Buy.com, Best Buy Mobile.com, or In-Store [Store Locator]
•One-Time $5 Statement Credit with a $30+ Purchase at any Mobil or Exxon Station
•One-Time $50 Statement Credit with a $150+ Purchase at Chicos.com with promo code 16918

https://apps.facebook.com/amexlinklikelove/?fb_source=

Member Summary

Amex Sync (40.14kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Nothing gained if nothing ventured!
Me, I tired to get all 4 Visa cards on one transaction and have only 1 Visa transacti... (more)

LocalMotion (Nov. 02, 2013 @ 5:36p) |

What made you think that purchasing 4x GCs at once or how-many-ever GCs you are purchasing at once can somehow combine a... (more)

vagrants (Nov. 02, 2013 @ 6:33p) |

All done!  Amex $25 x 3 and BB $15 cert.

Thanks again, MC

Robert

LocalMotion (Nov. 08, 2013 @ 9:55p) |

Thanks, I saw a bunch more when signing up including $10 off a purchase of $50 or more at Lowe's.

Anyone know how I can check which of my Amex cards is synced to which Twitter account? I have multiple Amexs synced to multiple twitter accounts.

These offers are also on the Amex website (just login and click on Offers under your card)

shirishnayna said:   These offers are also on the Amex website (just login and click on Offers under your card)
  ymmv

Anyone else have all their 'offers' disappear on the amex website? Weird

Yep, all my offers disappeared..

I have the Amex app on my iPhone. Under the membership from the menu, there is the Offers for You. I found the bestbuy $25 offer. Once you add it to the card, it goes to the My Offers folder. I also got $5 off $30 Exxon and $10 off $50 Lowe's.

I added this to my card via Facebook, then logged in and discovered it was added to one card and could not be added to others, including my Costco AMEX that gives me 3% back on gas. Not sure if it could have been added there, as the Best Buy offer doesn't seem to be available for that card.

My gosh, I need gas anyway.

Bizatch said:   Anyone know how I can check which of my Amex cards is synced to which Twitter account? I have multiple Amexs synced to multiple twitter accounts.
I don’t remember which Card I have synced to my Facebook account. What should I do?Upon successfully syncing your Card you will receive a confirmation email from American Express. Your confirmation email will contain the last five digits of the Card you successfully synced. You may refer to your confirmation email to determine which Card is synced to your Facebook account. If you can’t locate your confirmation email please Contact Us  and an American Express Customer Care Professional will get back to you shortly.
https://sync.americanexpress.com/facebook/FAQ  

also when you sync that deal, you can login to your american express account and go through your cards and click on the "offers for you" tab > "my offers" to find out which one the deal is loaded on.

I've got an offer for Murphy USA (5 of 5) on blue...
On SPG all offers are gone.
I think amex onto us for splitting online accounts
anybody know if this offer available on twitter?

#AmexExxonMobil  worked for me

Bizatch said:   Yep, all my offers disappeared..

For me, it comes up under my AMEX Sync app on FB.  But all offers disappeared on the iPhone AMEX app.

When I added the offers from FB page, and then logged in on my iPhone app, the offers were listed as added to my card.

val3ntin3s said:   
Bizatch said:   Anyone know how I can check which of my Amex cards is synced to which Twitter account? I have multiple Amexs synced to multiple twitter accounts.
I don’t remember which Card I have synced to my Facebook account. What should I do?Upon successfully syncing your Card you will receive a confirmation email from American Express. Your confirmation email will contain the last five digits of the Card you successfully synced. You may refer to your confirmation email to determine which Card is synced to your Facebook account. If you can’t locate your confirmation email please Contact Us   and an American Express Customer Care Professional will get back to you shortly.
https://sync.americanexpress.com/facebook/FAQ   

also when you sync that deal, you can login to your american express account and go through your cards and click on the "offers for you" tab > "my offers" to find out which one the deal is loaded on.

There is an 'unsync' button at the bottom of the deals page.  Unsubscribe and then you can subscribe again instantly.   

mxf said:    #AmexExxonMobil  worked for me
  Twitter #AmexBestBuy works too.

On my facebook/sync page I see a $5 for $5 @ Murphy USA and Murphy Express. Not sure where they are located but a good deal if you have one near by.

And as others have stated none of my cards are showing any offers @ Amex.com. Guess there is a glitch. It does show offers I have already accepted.

Joe328 said:   Anyone else have all their 'offers' disappear on the amex website? Weird

Both of my Amex accounts 'offers' disappeared. 

Got 3 deals that I plan to use: $5 at Murphy, and the two OP posted. Thank you!

JumboRedGrunt said:   Got 3 deals that I plan to use: $5 at Murphy, and the two OP posted. Thank you!
  Same, the Murphy's deal is solid: $5 off $5

Actually you don't need facebook for those offers. You can get them directly from AMEX web site. It seems to be buggy with Internet Explorer so if your offers disappear before you save them, try Chrome or Firefox and they may show up again. I saw a lot of very decent offers recently.

Like the Exxon Mobil deal. If you just spend the $30 required, you will still make a few dollars (taking into account their higher price for gas over other gas brands). I need to get some gas in the next few so this deal will come in handy.

MrVietnam said:   Like the Exxon Mobil deal. If you just spend the $30 required, you will still make a few dollars (taking into account their higher price for gas over other gas brands). I need to get some gas in the next few so this deal will come in handy.
  All depends on location. I was shocked the other day when the Exxon right near a freeway entrance was lower than the Shell up the street and had about the lowest prices in the area.

mathfaster said:   
MrVietnam said:   Like the Exxon Mobil deal. If you just spend the $30 required, you will still make a few dollars (taking into account their higher price for gas over other gas brands). I need to get some gas in the next few so this deal will come in handy.
  All depends on location. I was shocked the other day when the Exxon right near a freeway entrance was lower than the Shell up the street and had about the lowest prices in the area.

SILLY BOYS!!!

Easy way around this! DO NOT PUMP GAS, go inside and buy a $30 Exxon/Mobil Gift Card on your Amex from one of the convenience marts type stations. Then use THAT to pay for gas since the Gift Cards GIVE YOU THE CASH PRICE!!

MISTERCHEAP said:    

SILLY BOYS!!!

Easy way around this! DO NOT PUMP GAS, go inside and buy a $30 Exxon/Mobil Gift Card on your Amex from one of the convenience marts type stations. Then use THAT to pay for gas since the Gift Cards GIVE YOU THE CASH PRICE!!

Sounds like a winning plan, but ...

Is this confirmed that buying an Exxon.Mobil gift card will produce the $5 credit back? In the terms and offer to the deal it states: "Offer not valid for online or in-store purchases or any other purchase not made at the pump."

MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:    

SILLY BOYS!!!

Sounds like a winning plan, but ...

Is this confirmed that buying an Exxon.Mobil gift card will produce the $5 credit back? In the terms and offer to the deal it states: "Offer not valid for online or in-store purchases or any other purchase not made at the pump."

Hmmm, can't say. They didn't use to have that wording on there. So strike that!

Got my 3 cards synced.  $750 in Visa GC's.

Thanks Op,
Robert

I had a former Twitter account that I cancelled that was synced to my Costco Amex. When I try to sync my card (same account) to a new Twitter account it says that the card is synced to another account. Amex has responded twice over the past two days stating that they don't show my card sync'd to a Twitter account. I'm stuck in the Twilight Zone.

Teasip said:   I had a former Twitter account that I cancelled that was synced to my Costco Amex. When I try to sync my card (same account) to a new Twitter account it says that the card is synced to another account. Amex has responded twice over the past two days stating that they don't show my card sync'd to a Twitter account. I'm stuck in the Twilight Zone.
Go to this page and unsync your card(s) then resync them.

Link  

Robert

Thanks for the link. I've tried that as well but since it is linked to a previously cancelled Twitter account as opposed to the one that it logs in under it doesn't see a card to unsync.

I always buy gas at Costco, but the exxon offer is pretty good so I loaded it onto my card. I check the map and turns out there are no exxon gas stations anywhere near me. Go figure.

Yuyak said:   I always buy gas at Costco, but the exxon offer is pretty good so I loaded it onto my card. I check the map and turns out there are no exxon gas stations anywhere near me. Go figure.
  No Mobil's either? I only have Mobil's.

All done!  No Visa cards over $200.

1) Buy 3 Visa GC's @ $200
2) Buy 1 Visa GC @ $150
3) $5.95 fee per card x 4 = $24
4) Used 3 Amex cards to pay (about $260 p/card)
4) $15 BB Rewards cert
5) $75 Amex statement credit

Make $50 cash + $15 BB GC
Already got confirmation for the 3 Amex cards.

Love this time of year,
Robert

LocalMotion said:   All done!  No Visa cards over $200.

1) Buy 3 Visa GC's @ $200
2) Buy 1 Visa GC @ $150
3) $5.95 fee per card x 4 = $24
4) Used 3 Amex cards to pay (about $260 p/card)
4) $15 BB Rewards cert
5) $75 Amex statement credit

Make $50 cash + $15 BB GC
Already got confirmation for the 3 Amex cards.

Love this time of year,
Robert

I'm surprised BB cashier allowed this...

Why?  Even the manager said no problem.  Cashier knew exactly what to do.

Robert

LocalMotion said:   Why?  Even the manager said no problem.  Cashier knew exactly what to do.

Robert

Must be a phenomenon with my local Best Buys - I have always been shot down when trying to purchase VISA or MC gift cards with another card. Yet they have no problem with me plunking down $50 x 5 Amazon Kindle GCs. I don't bother pointing out the inconsistency in this.

But your post's inspired me, and I will try again!

Nothing gained if nothing ventured!
Me, I tired to get all 4 Visa cards on one transaction and have only 1 Visa transaction fee ($5.95), but they could not do that.
Good luck

LocalMotion said:   Nothing gained if nothing ventured!
Me, I tired to get all 4 Visa cards on one transaction and have only 1 Visa transaction fee ($5.95), but they could not do that. 

What made you think that purchasing 4x GCs at once or how-many-ever GCs you are purchasing at once can somehow combine activation fees (x*$5.95) into a single activation fee ($5.95)? You sounded like you've done this before, but now you are acting like you have no idea.

All done!  Amex $25 x 3 and BB $15 cert.

Thanks again, MC

Robert

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014