• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Philips Sonicare HX6013 Proresults Brush Head, Standard, 3 Pack
Disclaimer
[I don't know if $4 is enough for Hot Deals or not, or whether this should go in Deal Discussions or what.]

I was shopping for Sonicare ProResults electric toothbrush brushheads the other day and noticed that on several retailers' sites there is a clickable coupon for $4 off.

I saw it on drugstore.com, Target.com, and Amazon.com.

The Amazon one allows the $4 off coupon to be stacked with their subscribe and save option, making a set of 3 brushheads $18 (that is, if you have enough subscribe and save items in your order, which is 5 items as far as I know, to make the subscribe and save discount 15% instead of 5%).  That includes free shipping, and no taxes, if Amazon shipments to your state are not taxed.  

Note that you must choose the frustration free product option (click that button on the product page) for the $4 coupon and the sub and save price I mention here to pop up together.

To find the coupon on Amazon, see the following part of the page in the "frustration free" listing of the item:

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Sonicare-HX6013-Proresults-Standard/dp/B0086VI9TE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383353593&sr=8-1&keywords=proresults+brush+heads    

"Special Offers and Product Promotions

Product Packaging: Frustration-Free Packaging

Note that the Amazon site isn't totally clear in terms of the final price it says that you will pay for these - in my personal sub and save list, the price shown for these doesn't include the $4 off coupon, but I definitely got a pop-up acknowledgement page from Amazon saying that the $4 coupon would be applied after the sub and save discount was taken off, so after it ships I'll make sure that they charged my card the right price for this item.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Sonicare ProResults 3 brush heads
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014