Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Drinkwell by PetSafe Hy-Drate H2O Filtrating System for Cats
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have 3 cats, used to have 4, one died.  Thanks, one of mine, looks just like the one on the plate.

I love cats!

Anyone have any science to back this up? Sure 100% clean water is good for everyone, but is the water from the tap really that bad? Food particles in the water sucked by the filter... it isn't really doing much harm anyways. Think of cats that aren't domesticated... their water is much worse and I think their immune system would be able to handle that.

partybag said:   Anyone have any science to back this up? Sure 100% clean water is good for everyone, but is the water from the tap really that bad? Food particles in the water sucked by the filter... it isn't really doing much harm anyways. Think of cats that aren't domesticated... their water is much worse and I think their immune system would be able to handle that.
  I don't have this product, but I do have a Drinkwell fountain for the kitties (yes, spoiled).  It uses filters, but it has a reservoir tank and doesn't get changed daily.  Our cats drink more water because the fountain keeps the water moving.  I'd say the benefit of this product is more in getting the water moving than keeping it clean, since a bowl of water should be changed regularly anyway.

Bottom line, if you have cats that aren't drinking enough (because cats can be picky), it wouldn't be too expensive to try and see if this helps.

And it's from the same maker as the get buzzed electric powered beer can.

We have one and we get endless hours of entertainment watching our dehydrated cats sip from it wondering which will get the 15 amp charge with his next sip. Remember to mark the breaker in your breaker box before plugging it in so you don't miss a minute of the fun.

And it's endorsed by PETA (Pet Entertainment Through Amperage). Oh I can't wait til they release their new toilet in the 2nd quarter of 2014.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014