• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was about to upgrade from free Pandora to another year of Pandora One and saw a Pandora ad by Ford Sync offering a complimentary 7-day trial. Clicked on the link and got the 7-day trial. Nice.

"Enjoy your complimentary seven-days of -- Pandora | One -- Brought to you by SYNC AppLink"

http://www.pandora.com/    

Could not find anything about it on the internet.

YMMV?

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Was the first ad I got. I clicked and got it as well. Looks like they are trying to compete with Spotify using a desktop app.

The Adobe AIR, Pandora Desktop App has been a feature of Pandora One for awhile.

http://www.pandora.com/account/desktopApp 

I got the same add but I had to subscribe through Google play. Will be a nice seven days of ad free listening. I think the only thing keeping me on Pandora is the stations I've spent years perfecting.

MacBain00 said:   Was the first ad I got. I clicked and got it as well. Looks like they are trying to compete with Spotify using a desktop app.
  I have been paying for the desktop app on Pandora for either 3 or 4 years.  Money well spent for me. 

I listen to Pandora One at home via my laptop connected to my home theater all day, in my car via bluetooth via my Note 2, at work on my desktop and everywhere else on my iPad. My wife has her S3 (for car) and iPad on Pandora too.

Pandora One is money well spent for me too. I usually just buy the Pandora One $36 gift card at Target using our Target Card which gives 5% off. $34 a year is worth it for me.

I found the free trial ad on my laptop. After I clicked on the free trial, my android phone does not have ads, but strangely, my iPad still shows visual ads even though it acknowledges that I am on the free trial. No big deal. No audio ads so far.

For $36 a year, Pandora is money well spent....5 hours of uninterupted listening, with no ads, it's simply amazing all the great new music it adds. I think I only "thumb down" maybe 1 or 2 per several hundred songs, if that. I even bought a Grace receiver for the bedroom. I'll be a customer for life! On a side note make sure you update adobe air, (it typically prompts you), I had some occasional glitches because of not updating.

I would like to try the 7 day trial

Free trial

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014